Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 269 Posts

·
Vendor
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can now order your Turbo Tech Racing Focus ST Driver Side Transmission Mounts! You can also SAVE by ordering now!

The first 20 to place their order, or by 3-1-2014 (Whichever comes first), get a bonus $20 off our online price, by using the following discount code:

FST20DM

Product Link:
Turbo Tech Racing Driver Side Engine Mount Ford Focus ST 2.0L Turbo

These will are scheduled to start shipping the week of February 24th 2014. They WILL ship in the order received. So those who order first, will have theirs shipped first.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Are you on a phone? Or What web browser? I just placed a test order and it worked fine for me...
I'll try again, using chrome on my computer.

I go to check out, and it says my cart is empty.

Edit, maybe I need to register.

YOU DONT OFFER focusst.org as a (how'd you hear about us) !!
are you ashamed of us?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Same here. Chrome
Edit-Working. Ordered. Black with red insert. Cant wait! Shifting under load 2nd to 3rd is no bueno. Hopefully this helps.
Edit 2-went ahead and got passenger side mount too. First time dealing with these guys and already they have taken care of me professionally and quickly. Nice work.

·
Vendor
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll try again, using chrome on my computer.

I go to check out, and it says my cart is empty.

Edit, maybe I need to register.

YOU DONT OFFER focusst.org as a (how'd you hear about us) !!
are you ashamed of us?
Fixed! :)

·
Vendor
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay, we did some testing and some database corrections, chrome should work just fine now. If ANYONE has any issues using our website, please let us know.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Order placed, thanks TTR.

·
Vendor
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Add your name to the list once you order... Copy, paste, add your usename and post.

"I Order my TTR Driver Mount!"
1. Flora
2. Capri83RS

·
Super Moderator
6,653 Posts
1. Flora
2. Capri83RS
3. the1stSecond
4. ddfred

I already have the passenger side, so might as well get the driver's side too! The passenger has been a great help with the traction/wheel hop, I'm sure this one will make things even more solid.

Edit: Almost forgot...thanks for the discount TurboTech!!!

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
hm.... i have the money for this, but i dont see the need for it other than having fully upgraded mounts.. any reason i should buy this? :)

·
Super Moderator
6,653 Posts
hm.... i have the money for this, but i dont see the need for it other than having fully upgraded mounts.. any reason i should buy this? :)
Because the factory mount is flimsy just like the one on the passenger side; with the two other mounts being replaced it is now the weakest link.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Add your name to the list once you order... Copy, paste, add your usename and post.

1. Flora
2. Capri83RS
3. the1stSecond
4. Sprdmx

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
Ordered, but that sure was a challenge.

tried to use paypal 4 times, but it just keeps saying either timed out or order lost or session lost..

"I Ordered my TTR Driver Mount!"
1. Flora
2. Capri83RS
Challange???? are you new at this???? I didn't think the net was a challange....hmm no biggy tho everyone has different issues. Like me, I cant handle clowns.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Just ordered!

1. Flora
2. Capri83RS
3. the1stSecond
4. Sprdmx
5. Dustin02

1 - 20 of 269 Posts