Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The FSC West Car Show is returning in August of 2015!​

This show is all about Ford Sport Compacts from The Focus ST to the Mazda 3!

Wait...Mazda? YES! Any Sport Compact from Ford, Mazda, Volvo, Merkur, Caterham (Ford powered), and Mercury! All these cars have one thing in common and that is that Ford at one point or another, was/is a part of that company.

All forums, all clubs, all Ford Sport Compact enthusiasts are invited to come to our 2015 Show.​

Date: AUGUST 2015 (Exact Date TBD)
Cost: FREE

Trophy Categories will be split by Make, Model and Year (MKI, MK2, etc.) For each category, a minimum of 5 cars must be pre-registered for that category to be created.

The Ford Focus Categories include:
Ford Focus MKI 2000-2007
Ford Focus MKII 2008-2011
Ford Focus MKIII 2012-Current

The Major Planning will begin this January and updates will be posted as they become available.

SEE YOU THERE!​

·
Registered
224 Posts
Dang, I have to wait another entire year for a west coast focus event! :doh:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I just bought my ST a few weeks ago. Still breaking it in softly as it needs to last several years. I would be interested in a WA/OR group event even if it wasn't exclusive to Focus ST's.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi, I just bought my ST a few weeks ago. Still breaking it in softly as it needs to last several years. I would be interested in a WA/OR group event even if it wasn't exclusive to Focus ST's.
Yo Viking, I'm a WA native but currently stationed in CA. With that said, I will be traveling to WA about twice a year. matter of fact, I will be in Seattle early July this year. we could have a small meet up? lemme know what you think.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Any update to location? We gotta start getting hotels our rentals going. Maybe somewhere in central California so that the NorCal folks don't have a miserable drive?

·
Registered
953 Posts
Any update to location? We gotta start getting hotels our rentals going. Maybe somewhere in central California so that the NorCal folks don't have a miserable drive?
Miserable drive?!?!?!????!?!? WTF you talking about, homie?

Attended Bimmerfest in Santa Barbara for ten years; live in the Santa Cruz, CA area. The caravan down to the event from the Bay Area was always a blast, great camaraderie, and a gorgeous drive down 101. While Bimmerfest was always superb, the drive down, staying with online friends and partying (as adults) together at the hotel was often the best part.

As a Norcal'er, I'd vote for a Socal venue, so we can DRIVE to get there.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
I'm over a hundred miles north of you. If I lived as far south as you I wouldn't be complaining.

·
Registered
11 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts