Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold! Thank you! (That was fast!)​
Hi all, up for sale is my old Winter tire setup. 17 inch Voxx wheels with Michelin X-Ice 3 tires. Sadly, I cannot use them with the RS which is a shame as I loved these tires in the winter. They were used for a season and a half, and only have a few thousand miles on them altogether. The wheels are a bit dusty, but there are no scratches or scuffs.
Included are installed TPMS sensors (No light!), hub rings, lug nuts + key and an alternate set of center caps if you prefer silver.

I'm asking $550 with local pickup/drop off around Madison, WI. I'm open to meeting you somewhere in the area, although a beer would be nice if the drive is more than an hour. Shipping is possible at your expense but honestly not worth it.

TL;DR:

17 Michilen X-ice3 on Voxx Wheels w/ TMPS
Includes hub rings, lug nuts and silver center caps.
$550
Local pickup around Madison, WI

Tire1.jpg
tire2.jpg
tire3.jpg
tire5.jpg
tire6.jpg
tire7.jpg
tire8.jpg

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi all, up for sale is my old Winter tire setup. 17 inch Voxx wheels with Michelin X-Ice 3 tires. Sadly, I cannot use them with the RS which is a shame as I loved these tires in the winter. They were used for a season and a half, and only have a few thousand miles on them altogether. The wheels are a bit dusty, but there are no scratches or scuffs.
Included are installed TPMS sensors (No light!), hub rings, lug nuts + key and an alternate set of center caps if you prefer silver.

I'm asking $550 with local pickup/drop off around Madison, WI. I'm open to meeting you somewhere in the area, although a beer would be nice if the drive is more than an hour. Shipping is possible at your expense but honestly not worth it.

TL;DR:

17 Michilen X-ice3 on Voxx Wheels w/ TMPS
Includes hub rings, lug nuts and silver center caps.
$550
Local pickup around Madison, WI

View attachment 289025
View attachment 289033
View attachment 289041
View attachment 289049
View attachment 289057
View attachment 289065
View attachment 289073
I'm actually picking up this same tires and size new tomorrow. I'm excited to see how they do compared the blizzaks. Great price you have though! Glws!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm actually picking up this same tires and size new tomorrow. I'm excited to see how they do compared the blizzaks. Great price you have though! Glws!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
I think you'll love them, really made getting snow fun. Blizzak's have reigned supreme for a long time, and while they've gotten plenty of my money as well, it's nice to have some great alternatives.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts