Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

Registered
2017 MM ST3
I don't really want any parts but I kinda wanna see the m3 馃憖 lol

Registered
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
Just to add assurance to those interested in the fine items Steecy is selling- I purchased an item from this forum member, and he provided plenty of pictures, consistent, timely correspondence, and quick shipping (complete with tracking number). The item I purchased was exactly as stated. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him- he's a kind, trustworthy person. Thank you, Steecy!!
Thanks for the kind words Mzdrati! The feelings are mutual. I'm sure we will be internet buds for a long time.

Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
Thanks man! Yeah I'm loving it so much. Getting used to rear wheel drive after 4.5 years of FWD haha.
First mod, turn signal deletes. :p

She's a beaut for sure. Love M's!

Registered
Discussion Starter #34
Borla exhaust and brand new Steeda springs in box unopened are still for sale.

Registered
I'm interested in the Borla exhaust, if it is still available!

-would've PM'd you but I can't currently cause I just made this account and have a PM limit-

Super Moderator
I'm interested in the Borla exhaust, if it is still available!

-would've PM'd you but I can't currently cause I just made this account and have a PM limit-
Make a few more posts, your P.M.'s will be unlocked.

Registered
You'll LOVE that Borla exhaust. I have the same one, and it sounds great- not too loud- not too quiet- zero drone. Also- Steecy is a great dude... I bought one of the other items he was selling and it was better than described, and the transaction was simple. Highly recommended.

Registered
You'll LOVE that Borla exhaust. I have the same one, and it sounds great- not too loud- not too quiet- zero drone. Also- Steecy is a great dude... I bought one of the other items he was selling and it was better than described, and the transaction was simple. Highly recommended.
Glad to hear that. I was looking at a few different options, but am excited to hopefully be able to get my hands on this one if it is still available. The videos I've watched on it for reference of the sound make it quite appealing haha!

Registered
If you are looking for a "straight-pipe" sound- this is not the one. If you are looking to make the car sound like it should've from the factory (even some pops and burbles on decel) look no further. Plus it's made of T304 stainless steel. Mine still looks new and it's been on the car for over a year.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts