Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys!

I have decided to sell my beloved Focus I've had since brand new in 2016. I was stock up until 6 months ago when I got bored and went ham and full bolt on all at once lol. I had all the parts installed at once at a performance shop and will have them taken off by them to sell the car. I loved the mods but I got bored again and bought an M3 haha. I will be taking off the Borla exhaust, cobb downpipe, cobb accessport, gold mishimoto intercooler, Steeda lowering springs(brand new never opened because I accidentally ordered 2 sets). 25mm wheel spacers, and some Fifteen 52 tarmac wheels with new(about 5k miles) Michelin pilot sport 4s tires on it!

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Steeda Lowering Spring Set Focus ST 07/08/2013-2018
B. Condition: New In box
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $180
D. Location of item: San Jose, CA
E. Picture of item Pic coming

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Borla Cat-Back Exhaust System Touring 2-1/2" Stainless Steel Focus ST 2013-2018
B. Condition: : Used, Good condition
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $550
E. Picture of item

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Fifteen52 Tarmac 18x8.5 +42mm | TARAB-88558+42 | Fitment Industries - 4 wheels with black spine lugs and Michelin pilot sport 4S(5k miles) - full set plus the tires(245/40/18)
B. Condition: : Used, Good condition (5k miles)
C. Price/What you want to trade for: SOLD (Tires were $1000 for the set and Wheels were $1100 for the set brand new)
E. Picture of item

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Mishimoto Performance Intercooler GOLD Ford Focus ST 2013-2018
C. Price/What you want to trade for: SOLD
E. Picture of item

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): COBB Accessport V3 - Accessport with black and grey faces.
E. Picture of item

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Cobb Tuning Downpipe GESI Catted Ford Focus ST 2013-2018
B. Condition: Used, Good condition
E. Picture of item No pic yet

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Wheel Spacer Hub Centric 25mm Black Pair Focus ST 2013-2018 - 2 pairs
B. Condition: Used for about 1000 miles with premium stock wheels
E. Picture of item Pic coming

-Austin

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
What brand intercooler?

And I think you’re gonna need some pics to keep the post open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hey Guys! That was fast! I didn't expect to get responses like that so fast haha. Ok I can get some pics. Getting all the parts taken off soon! I am located in San Jose, California. For now, here are pics of the car and links to the parts from every site purchased from in June along with the price I am asking.

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 ST cp-e fmic , awe track exhaust , steeda Cai. Monster adapt x tune
79 Posts
Hey Guys!

I have decided to sell my beloved Focus I've had since brand new in 2016. I was stock up until 6 months ago when I got bored and went ham and full bolt on all at once lol. I had all the parts installed at once at a performance shop and will have them taken off by them to sell the car. I loved the mods but I got bored again and bought an M3 haha. I will be taking off the Borla exhaust, cobb downpipe, cobb accessport, gold mishimoto intercooler, Steeda lowering springs(brand new never opened because I accidentally ordered 2 sets). 25mm wheel spacers, and some Fifteen 52 tarmac wheels with new(about 5k miles) Michelin pilot sport 4s tires on it!

Let me know if anyone is interested in any of the parts!

-Austin
interested inwheels spacers and intercooler

·
2017 Kona Blue ST1
2,086 Posts
@Steecy

Need ya to please read the rules for selling here and adjust your post accordingly or it will be taken down.

Rules are located at the top in a sticky post.

Thanks
J

·
2017 Kona Blue ST1
2,086 Posts
Don't worry about the 25 post minimum. You're close enough.

·
2017 Kona Blue ST1
2,086 Posts
For now please edit the first post and add picture of a piece of paper with user name and date on the vehicle. You can do the same for the parts you are selling.

Thanks

·
Registered
233 Posts
I need a COBB AP. how much to have it shipped to V0N 1V2 Canada BC?
Also I was reading an article about having it uninstalled.
This link.
Hopefully this is uninstalled? Please let me know.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Just to add assurance to those interested in the fine items Steecy is selling- I purchased an item from this forum member, and he provided plenty of pictures, consistent, timely correspondence, and quick shipping (complete with tracking number). The item I purchased was exactly as stated. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him- he's a kind, trustworthy person. Thank you, Steecy!!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts