FS: Unused Suspension Parts and Engine Mounts

3K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  chronos 
#1 · (Edited)
!!!THESE ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD!!!

A. Item for sale (model, specs, etc.): Selling all parts together

B. Condition: New In box/Open box; All parts unused
C. Price: $1,100 (Or Best Offer) plus shipping/handling
D. Location of item(s): Las Cruces, NM
E. Picture of item(s) for sale MUST CONTAIN (within the same picture) a sheet of paper with the following on it:

Auto part

Vehicle Car Advertising Bumper Subcompact car

I purchased all these back in 2015 prior to getting my 2016 Focus ST. I never got the parts installed (I myself am not mechanically inclined). I've since decided that I'm not going to get any of this installed and leave the car factory. It's my daily driver and I don't want to deal with the tuning/tinkering of adding in this stuff. I'm selling it all together and not as individual parts. I'm sure they would have been awesome to use but I'm over it now.

See less See more
#6 ·
tempting

#7 ·
If this lot and the KW V3 set is still sitting around by payday, I may very well do something stupid.

Reactions: NJFocusST
#14 · (Edited)
I currently have 2 bids for all the parts. I received confirmation that one individual wanted to proceed with the transaction after the second bid came in. At this point, I'm going to wait on the response of the second individual before proceeding forward.

If I don't hear back from the second bidder within 6 hours. I'll honor the first individuals bid.

#15 ·
For the Bidders: Proof that the boxes are essentially ready to go. I just need to tape up the 2 on the floor.

All of the Massive RaceSpec stuff and CP-E stage 2 rear mount are in the left box. Also in this box are the 3/16" plate steel mounting plates that go with the TB performance front strut tower brace.
As a bonus: Notice that there is a COBB rear motor mount sitting at the top in the box to the left! I didn't need that either (brand new) so you can turn around and sell it/trade it/keep as spare if you like.
The Turbo Tech engine mounts and all the Whiteline stuff is in the box on the right.
Box Technology Cardboard Room Wood

I didn't have a box big enough to put the TB performance parts into and I didn't won't to open the Eibach box to put them into. I'll check with FEDEX and see but if it cost to much, I will open the Eibach box and stuff them in there at FEDEX.
Room Furniture Machine

#16 ·
For the Bidders: Proof that the boxes are essentially ready to go. I just need to tape up the 2 on the floor.

All of the Massive RaceSpec stuff and CP-E stage 2 rear mount are in the left box. Also in this box are the 3/16" plate steel mounting plates that go with the TB performance front strut tower brace.
As a bonus: Notice that there is a COBB rear motor mount sitting at the top in the box to the left! I didn't need that either (brand new) so you can turn around and sell it/trade it/keep as spare if you like.
The Turbo Tech engine mounts and all the Whiteline stuff is in the box on the right.
View attachment 294793

I didn't have a box big enough to put the TB performance parts into and I didn't won't to open the Eibach box to put them into. I'll check with FEDEX and see but if it cost to much, I will open the Eibach box and stuff them in there at FEDEX.
View attachment 294785
Your pictures don't work. Can you fix the links?

#18 ·
Damn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#19 ·
What would price be with out the mounts?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.