Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Cobb Accessport V3 with Accesstuner Race

I have a 1 year old Cobb APv3 for sale in Calgary, AB, Canada. I purchased it new for $750 CAD from Vex Performance in Calgary and purchased the Accesstuner Race software afterward. The software can't be downloaded anymore, so this might be one of your only chances to get an AP with ATR for FoST.

A. Item for sale/trade: Cobb APv3 with AccessTuner Race for 2013 - 2017 Focus ST
B. Condition: Used, near mint, UNMARRIED, missing the little swivel part of the mount
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $500 CAD / $375 USD (plus shipping)
D. Location of item: Calgary, AB, Canada

Electronics Technology Electronic device Gadget Technology Electronic device Everyday carry Electronics Gadget Electronics Technology Electronic device Gadget Audio equipment Electronics Gadget Technology Electronic device Ipod Electronics Technology Electronic device Router

And one of my helper.
Dog Canidae Dog breed Snout Bulldog

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Will this work on US cars? Maybe a dumb question since it asks where you're located when ordering from Cobb but curious if anyone has bought from Canada and used in the US

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will this work on US cars? Maybe a dumb question since it asks where you're located when ordering from Cobb but curious if anyone has bought from Canada and used in the US

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
According to my tuner, yes. It should work just fine. They're all USDM cars.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sale pending, thank you for all the interest.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts