Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Both items SOLD - Thanks everyone for looking.

Posted a few months back but kept running into problems with shipping costing too much. Finally just want them out of the garage and dropping the prices in hopes someone local can find some use. Located in Greensboro, NC.

Stock Tires - $240
Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2's (235/40R18) with 4,620 miles. When I bought the extra set of wheels (also for sale), I put all-seasons on the stock wheels and kept these for when the summers wore out. Not much mileage so would make a cheap replacement set. Great condition with absolutely no curb rash, sidewall damage, or past flat fixes. Truly a like new set. To be clear this set of tires is NOT the set on the gold wheels that are also listed.

IMG_1977.JPG
IMG_2438.jpg

Powder Coated Gold Wheels - $600
Gold powder coated stock wheels. Bought them off another FocusST.org member a few years ago. Wheel are in excellent shape with no scrapes or curb marks. Tires have roughly 9k miles on the tires. Center cap changed to ST logo. Comes with two sets of lug nuts. First are a cheaper black set with red tops. Second set are McGard's in black chrome (model # 64015). There are a few TPMS sensors too.

IMG_2436.jpg
IMG_2437.jpg
IMG_1973.JPG

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you give me the dimensions and ship from zip code?
Shipping from zip 27401. Tires are roughly 25.5" diameter and 9.25" wide. Are you interested in the tires or the wheels with tires? Send me a PM with offer if interested.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts