Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I've gotten rid of my Focus ST, I have no need for these parts anymore. All items are available for pickup in Northern New Jersey, I'm not really interested in shipping but maybe we can work something out meeting in a reasonable distance. Honestly I just need this stuff gone and don't want to throw it out. Make me an offer for everything. If you have any questions, just let me know. Thanks for looking.

What is available:

Stock Intercooler with vanes. I took this off the car at around 15k miles, so still in great condition. $100 OBO
IMG_3115.JPG

IMG_3116.JPG

Stock driver side headlight with some scratches and a crack. This was involved in an incident with garage wall. The scratches can likely be sanded out and although it appears crack, I had the headlight on the car for two months in winter and there was never any moisture inside of it. $75 OBO

IMG_3112.JPG

IMG_3111.JPG

Stock intake tubing, again with less than 15k miles on it. $50 OBO

IMG_3108.JPG

I also have stock exhaust that is in decent condition. It's cut near where it crossed the rear frame, however was only used for about 5k miles. I don't have pictures now, but if you want it, let me know and it's yours free.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Make me an offer on anything here. I'd (my wife) would like them out of our living room.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Give me another week. Still prefer to not deal with the hassle of shipment. I'd prefer to make a local deal.

If anyone in the NY/NJ area is interested, just let me know and we can work something out.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Make me an offer on these. I need them out of my house. They're going to get tossed eventually.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Willing to ship to 97209?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd still prefer not to ship, but I guess I could for the right price. What are you interested in?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AGS is sold. I still have the IC, headlight, and stock intake pipe. Make me an offer on this stuff. I will ship if I have to.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Make me an offer, this stuff is getting trashed soon and I hate to do it.

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
why not just give it away and have someone pay for shipping + $20 for the hassle? just throw it all in a big box shouldnt be more than $35 to ship?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm more than willing to do that if anyone is interested. Like I said, I have no need for it anymore and would rather have it go to a good home than toss it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, do you have a clutch pedal spring purge? I do not know if that is the exact name of it but that is what I was told by Steeda. It is basically the white plastic piece that holds your clutch spring on. It is located to the left of the actual clutch pedal itself. Please let me know if you have this part.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry, just saw this now. I only have the parts I listed left from my car. It was thankfully sold fully intact, not totaled.

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
How far from LEHIGH VALLEY area in pa?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I still have this headlight, intercooler without AGS, and intake tube hanging around. If anyone wants them, send me a message.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I still have a headlight, intercoolor, and intake tube around. If someone in the Northern NJ/NYC area wants them, please let me know.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Any interest in these? They are getting tossed soon, which I hate to do.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This intercooler and the headlight are still taking up space in my garage. If anyone is interested in them, please let me know.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts