Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Steeda Intake w/ Green filter w/ Cleaner, and Cobb AP V3
Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc. (Used)
Price/What you want to trade for: Steeda Intake ($300)
, Cobb AP V3 ($400) - Sold
Location of item: SoCal
Picture of item for sale or for trade must contain sheet of paper with the following on it:
Your User Name
Today's Date

Going back to stock due to recent purchase of a bike (HD Iron 883). Steeda intake fits any year car. Purchase of intake comes with all hardware included. Also throwing in the Cobb adapter for the PCV hose for the 15 and up ST's. And comes with the green filter cleaner. Filter needs to be cleaned. Cobb AP V3 is for a 2015. Cobb comes with suction mount for the windshield and some OTS tunes. Would prefer local but will ship. Also selling MBRP 3 in. exhaust with MBRP Catless DP with new exhaust gasket for $700. Unfortunately i do not have pictures at this time due to it is still installed on my vehicle but will be out by next weekend. Hope it's ok with admins. Best to contact me at my email ([email protected]) i respond pretty quickly. Form of payment if shipped is PayPal. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cobb and defouler have been sold!
Bump! Still have Intake and exhaust is coming out this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Steeda Intake w/ Green filter w/ Cleaner, and Cobb AP V3
Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc. (Used)
Price/What you want to trade for: Steeda Intake ($300)
, Cobb AP V3 ($400)
Location of item: SoCal
Picture of item for sale or for trade must contain sheet of paper with the following on it:
Your User Name
Today's Date

Going back to stock due to recent purchase of a bike (HD Iron 883). Steeda intake fits any year car. Purchase of intake comes with all hardware included. Also throwing in the Cobb adapter for the PCV hose for the 15 and up ST's. And comes with the green filter cleaner. Filter needs to be cleaned. Cobb AP V3 is for a 2015. Cobb comes with suction mount for the windshield and some OTS tunes. Would prefer local but will ship. Also selling MBRP 3 in. exhaust with MBRP Catless DP with new exhaust gasket and a brand new defouler for $750. Unfortunately i do not have pictures at this time due to it is still installed on my vehicle but will be out by next weekend. Hope it's ok with admins. Best to contact me at my email ([email protected]) i respond pretty quickly. Form of payment if shipped is PayPal. Thanks.
Emailed

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
284 Posts
How much for just the inlet tube shipped to 47403 ?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Would you take $100.00 for just the inlet tube ?

·
Registered
284 Posts
$120.00 for the inlet tube only ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts