Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold my ST to buy my wife a Ford Flex as the primary family mover and I moved into her Fit. These parts were never installed or used.

Paypal or Cash for local pickup. I am located in Moreno Valley, CA 92551. I am willing to meet haft way if buyer located in the LA or SD area. You can text me 949-385-2544 with any questions.

I have the following parts for sell:

-Qty 1: Depo Catless 3inch Downpipe with mounting hardware and gasket 185$ shipped in the normal 48 local states

**PENDING ITEMS**
N/A

**SOLD**
-Qty 1: Depo Beast FMIC with all mounting hardware. This came from Depo's B Stock. Small dent on the underside, but its only cosmetic. 100% Functionality -SHIPPED
-Qty 1: Green Filter -Waiting for pickup
-Qty 4: NGK Iridium IX Spark Plug model NGK LTR7IX-11 which is recommended by stratifiedauto -Shipped
-Qty 1: Cobb Access Port unused and not married to any ECU 425$ shipped in the normal 48 local states -Shipped

20170914_173752.jpg

20170914_173620.jpg

·
Registered
206 Posts
Sorry to hear you had to sell the ST. Manual Fits are zippy little commuter cars though, if it's a manual. There's a decent rear sway bar or two out there for them. Wife will never know. ;) GLWS!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I live in the Central Valley of California, so if your willing to ship the downpipe, which shouldn't be much with USPS priority mail please PM me with price. Also interested in the intercooler too! Thanks!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Sold my ST to buy my wife a Ford Flex as the primary family mover and I moved into her Fit. These parts were never installed or used.

I am looking to sell locally only and as a bundle only at this time. Price for everything is 1000$. Cashier's check or MO only. No cash. I am located in Moreno Valley, CA 92551. I am willing to meet haft way if buyer located in the LA or SD area. You can text me 949-385-2544 with any questions.

I have the following parts for sell:

Qty 1: Depo Beast FMIC with all mounting hardware. This came from Depo's B Stock. Small dent on the underside, but its only cosmetic. 100% Functionality
Qty 1: Depo Catless 3inch Downpipe with mounting hardware and gasket
Qty 4: NGK Iridium IX Spark Plug model NGK LTR7IX-11 which is recommended by stratifiedauto
Qty 1: Green Filter
Qty 1: Cobb Access Port unused and not married to any ECU

View attachment 276210

View attachment 276218
I swear people don't care to read anymore...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BUMP! Now accepting local interest for part-outs. Please PM/Post in this thread. I will not ship any part at this time.

·
Registered
73 Posts
BUMP! Now accepting local interest for part-outs. Please PM/Post in this thread. I will not ship any part at this time.
If that changes, I'm all in...

·
Registered
216 Posts
If you decide to ship, Ill gladly take the intercooler and provide a UPS account number to cover shipping. All you'd have to do is box it and drop it off. Thanks.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I previously messaged you. If you want to ship I will buy everything.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Just curious if the other guy fell through? If he did, I have money ready to send for the inter cooler and will provide an UPS account number so there will be no shipping cost. Thanks.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Pmd

1 - 20 of 24 Posts