Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THE BASIC FACTS

A.*Item for sale/trade:*Spyder ST3 Replica Headlights
B.*Condition:*Used
C.*Price: $200 + shipping
D.*Location of item:*Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547

Hi all, recently decided to go back to stock and am selling my Spyder headlights that are replicas of the ST3 HID option. The part number is PRO-JH-FF12-LED-BK.

These look great as you can see, the only flaw is the left headlight when lit shows some minor scratches in the clear coat. However, both lights feel completely smooth.

I have disabled the turning lights as they were always on and I also added Philips H7 CrystalVision headlight bulbs which give off a pure white light.

Price is $200 plus shipping. They are boxed and ready to go just PM your shipping address for a quote.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can easily get them. Anything you are looking for specifically?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Motivated to sell, PM me with your offers and zip!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
304 Posts
I was interested in the quality of the replica. Every set of Headlights ive seen (aftermarket and OEM replacements) are more expensive new. Compared to OEM, how is the visibility (distance) down the road at night? Thanks for the extra pics.

Edit: I understand that they are in the box. No worries, I am no longer interested. Good Luck with selling!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Couple questions.
Do the eyebrows operate as DRL? As in, no matter light switch position, they stay on?
Do lows stay on when you activate highs?
How did you disable turning lights? Can that be reversed?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts