Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Speed Perf6rmanc3 hardened synchros and a bearing seal kit for our transmission.

All parts are new, never installed.

$SOLD$ OBO(bearing kit cost me $250 from the UK), local sale preferred, shipping extra

Lewisville, TX

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Are you on the North Texas ST facebook page? If so, post this up there, we have a couple people who have had transmission problems

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
speed is selling these for cheaper than your asking price....

It's possible, I don't know what they are asking for them as I contacted them directly and we kind of negotiated a price(which is why I don't want to share that price), but the bearing kit I had to get from the UK(you might be able to find them in the states, I couldn't) from One Stop Gearbox Shop and they ran me $230 shipped. I'm taking a decent loss here, but I know that there is not a huge market for these yet(maybe people are afraid to take these apart, even though they appear to be extremely easy to rebuild) and I no longer have the car.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
thats to bad. I have started drag racing the st. I have secondtrans i am building. Just weighting on said parts and putting an lsd in as well
Dude that is awesome. I was on the verge of doing the very same then I thought about dropping another 10k into the ST and I decided that can go to my next project. I'm getting out while I'm semi ahead. haha.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts