Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
THE BASIC FACTS

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): SPC rear camber arms with Powerflex bushings
B. Condition: used in good condition
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $150 + shipping (buyer pays for shipping). Would like to sell locally as its a heavy box to ship and shipping charges will be more. These normally come with stock rubber bushings and not the upgraded Powerflex bushings
D. Location of item: New Jersey
E. Picture of item for sale or for trade MUST CONTAIN (within the same picture) a sheet of paper with the following on it:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
To the north

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes I understand that part , in other words if I drop my car using the eibach sports springs would I benefit from this

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Dropping the car has nothing to do with camber. The Stock Focus ST camber arms are non-adjustable, these are adjustable.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Dropping the car has nothing to do with camber. The Stock Focus ST camber arms are non-adjustable, these are adjustable.
I don't understand...so let's say I lowered my car would that mean that the rear will not need to be adjusted for the height drop? Or would I need these to get the correct specs for the rear. Sorry buddy it's all too confusing to me

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I don't understand...so let's say I lowered my car would that mean that the rear will not need to be adjusted for the height drop? Or would I need these to get the correct specs for the rear. Sorry buddy it's all too confusing to me

How about doing your own research on what adjustable camber arms are for rather than clogging up this mans for sale thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
198 Posts
How about doing your own research on what adjustable camber arms are for rather than clogging up this mans for sale thread?

You know...I thought this thread was to help each other out...especially the novice in understanding what the parts are for...I was going to consider buying it but you kind of discouraged me with your comment.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Dropping the car reduces the amount of travel the suspension can do, the camber does not need to be adjusted as it controls the angle of the wheel (+/-) so doesnt matter if you are on stock suspension, after market, or whatever - the camber adjustment is completely separate - when you get an alignment done, you can tell them how much camber you want and they can adjust it - for rear you would probably want a very little (compared to front) to help the rear turn-in better

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

no issues as long as he isnt trolling, which it doesnt look like to me!

You know...I thought this thread was to help each other out...especially the novice in understanding what the parts are for...I was going to consider buying it but you kind of discouraged me with your comment.

no issues man!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
To the top!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
to the top!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
to the top!!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Dropping the car reduces the amount of travel the suspension can do, the camber does not need to be adjusted as it controls the angle of the wheel (+/-) so doesnt matter if you are on stock suspension, after market, or whatever - the camber adjustment is completely separate - when you get an alignment done, you can tell them how much camber you want and they can adjust it - for rear you would probably want a very little (compared to front) to help the rear turn-in better
Lowering the car also increases negative camber. Basic lowering springs will likely still keep you within factory specs but near the edge. These camber arms can be used to put you back in the middle of factory specs or any spec you want for that matter (for example, more negative camber for better wear and performance on a race track).

Reactions: blanchimont

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
to the top

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
to the top

·