Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Sad to say, the day has come when I've decided to sell the ST. It's been a blast to drive and have had absolutely ZERO issues with it, but I've come to realize I do need a little bigger car at the least and would enjoy some better mpg. It just hasn't been as ideal for me as much as I wanted it to be (I have owned wagons and a large SUV in the past). It has sat a lot recently, as I drive my company truck in the meantime and I contemplated the sale of my ST.

I've gotten a consistent ~28 mpg on every fill up (I hand calc it - miles driven/gallons filled up to full every time I gas up). I don't beat on the car, as it's my daily driver and I'm always trying to get good mpg. That's my "race," is if I can beat/increase my last mpg lol. It handles extremely well for a front wheel drive car, it has definitely impressed me.

This has been a GREAT forum for me to explore and learn all kinds of things about the ST that I had tagged and planned to do to my car. Full of very resourceful information.

LOCATION: Corona, CA - will gladly ship it at your expense if needed. I've bought cars from other states and shipped them to other states too.

2014 Ford Focus ST2
Exterior Color: Oxford White
Interior Color: Recaro Smoke Storm Gray and Black Partial Leather
Engine: 2.0L 4-cylinder Turbo
Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
Drive: Front Wheel Drive (FWD)
VIN #: 1FADP3L95EL164106
Mileage: 70,080
Title: Clean and clear title, no loan

MODIFICATIONS:
-Cobb Cold Air Intake
-Mountune Symposer Delete
-PLM 3" Catless Downpipe (I have the stock downpipe still too and it will be included with the car)
-Resonator Delete
-TRS 2-stroke LED Headlights
-LED Interior Lights

FACTORY UPGRADES:
ST2 Accessory Package, Recaro Black Leather/Gray Cloth Sport Seats, Navigation, Sony Premium Sound, etc

ALSO included, is a brand new Covercraft UVS100 custom windshield shade, made specifically for the Focus.

PRICE: $14,250 - no low balls, I won't even reply. KBB is $15,100 - it's listed accordingly

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
10.JPG

1 - 6 of 6 Posts