Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Interested.. I have a 13 fost. White,located in northern NJ. Pm me.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk
your '13 bumper isn't going to swap to a "15+ facelift bumper and vice versa. I'm sure the OP doesn't want ot swap hoods, headlights etc. to make that work.

Reactions: Manoah

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm interested, I'm buying a levels intercooler, would this change any fitting issues with a aftermarket intercooler, just curious? I'd also make you help me install the intercooler considering I gotta take mine off to give it to you. About 6,500 miles on it too.

Edit- By the way, I can drive to you. I'm a couple hours away.

Attachments

·
Registered
517 Posts
PM if you'd like.. how'd you delete the lower center grill? I just installed my FMIC and wanted to do this but was afraid of destroying the bumper where the plastic molds were to hold the grill... Little help? Thanks.. Sharp!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
PM if you'd like.. how'd you delete the lower center grill? I just installed my FMIC and wanted to do this but was afraid of destroying the bumper where the plastic molds were to hold the grill... Little help? Thanks.. Sharp!!
Sorry for the late response Eric, I hardly have time to log on here. Removed the grill, cut off the tabs, sanded and filled in spots, re-painted. It was alot of work, but the after was much worth it. Here is a picture of it now. 20156163_10155395855811718_57721033412526073_n.jpg

·
Registered
314 Posts
I have a 2016 front bumper in that color but it needs to be repainted... I'm interested, let me know!
I am interested in buying your bumper

1 - 12 of 12 Posts