Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST1
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an unused Powerflex complete set of front and rear lower control arm bushings. I had planned to install these as part of a front suspension refresh/upgrade, but ended up not doing it. My laziness is your gain! :unsure: .

As you will see from the photo of the original sales order, I paid $177 for these last March. First to hit me up with $100 including shipping (domestic US) takes them!

·
Registered
2013 ST2, AGP BWS turbo, SP63 block
245 Posts
very tempting if i handn't just dished out a bunch of $$ on trans rebuild. Is the larger box the control bushing with the metal bracket?

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
very tempting if i handn't just dished out a bunch of $$ on trans rebuild. Is the larger box the control bushing with the metal bracket?
If your talking about the anti lift ones those are normally $500. I believe these are the street bushings. My race bushings came in a package that size.

Sent from another garage.

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST1
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Reasonable offers accepted- I would like to pass them on to a fellow forum member who can use them (and then tell me what a fool I was not to install them ......😂). But I just don’t have the will to fight with getting old bushes out and new ones in.....

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Where are you located?
NVM, FL. I’m doing my suspension soon, so I may have the energy to throw ‘em in. I’ll take ‘em.

Reactions: gemery

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST1
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where are you located?
NVM, FL. I’m doing my suspension soon, so I may have the energy to throw ‘em in. I’ll take ‘em.
You got it - I’ll pm you!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts