Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A. Item for sale: Polished Injen Full Intake System for 2015-2018 Focus STs SOLD
B. Condition: Used - some small damage to the intake filter highlighted in the uploaded photos.
C. Price: $120 + Shipping
D. Location of item: West Chester, PA
E. Pictures of item
87sXTWY.jpg
O3pYCS5.jpg
b1H6bac.jpg

·
Registered
70 Posts
My apologies, but I wasn’t aware at first this wouldn’t fit the 15-18 models. I retract my offer.

Good luck with sale, this is a good price on a great sounding intake!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My apologies, but I wasn’t aware at first this wouldn’t fit the 15-18 models. I retract my offer.

Whoops, I used "older" rather than "newer". It will fit an '18 ST, it fits my '17.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts

Whoops, I used "older" rather than "newer". It will fit an '18 ST, it fits my '17.

yeah you can see the port needed for the facelift St's in the second picture.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yeah I dunno the difference yet, I’m still new to the ST.

Glad to hear it’ll fit, that means I’m interested again. PM sent.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can't see why that wouldn't work. If you need me to send more pictures to help you figure out how to make it fit I can definitely do that.

·
Registered
14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry about my inattentiveness, everyone. Y'all know how summer is, then I had a family emergency. I had one buyer contact me who was local; I'd much rather deal with a local buyer. If that sale falls through for whatever reason I'll contact you in the order you PMd me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts