Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): A bunch
B. Condition: All are in excellent condition, hardly used.
C. Price/What you want to trade for: Prices below
D. Location of item: GA zip code 30655
E. Pics attached

Unfortunately, I am forced to get rid of the ST after a very short time, so I am selling a few parts off of it. None of these parts have over 5-6k miles on them, except the Cobb AP, which I purchased from someone else from this site (not that miles matter on this).

All prices are shipped to the 48 states, except for the exhaust, which I am not shipping at this time.

Cobb AccessPort - $SOLD. Unmarried and ready to install. Case, screen and both face plates are all in excellent condition. Has a mount, but it will need new double-sided tape to be re-used. Obviously, this comes with their off the shelf tunes, but also has a custom Stratifed 93/E30 tune for the 2013-14 FoST. I was not able to use the custom tune on my car, since I have an '18, but I assume it will work if you have a '13-14. Please feel free to comment or PM if this isn't accurate information! I paid $400 for this under the impression the Stratified tune would work on my car.

Boomba fully adjustable bypass valve (red) - $SOLD 6k miles. Like new condition, all set screws/hardware is included.

Steeda sound symposer delete -$SOLD used for about 6k miles. Everything included.

CFM sound symposer delete - $SOLD. Never used. Just opened to inspect.

Green Filter - $SOLD. Very good condition. Less than 6k miles on it.

Focus RS air box lid with Ford Racing badge over the "RS" - $SOLD. Again, very good condition.

Velossa Tech Big Mouth (black w/ red lip) - $SOLD. Great condition and includes original hardware. On the car for less than 1k miles.

Depo 3.5" Intercooler - $SOLD. Excellent condition, barely used (less than 1k miles on this, as well). All hardware included.

AWE Track Exhaust with black diamond tips - $500 picked up. Excellent condition. Less than 6k miles. This is still on the car, but can have it off in a couple of hours. I wanted any locals to be able to "hear before you buy" - but if it doesn't sell locally soon, I will get some shipping quotes and adjust the price. This is an incredible exhaust. Looks awesome and sounds perfect, in my opinion.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SS deletes, RS lid, green filter, Big Mouth SOLD

·
Registered
57 Posts
how flexible on Cobb AP? interested in that, and possibly intercooler as well

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AccessPort and Boomba sold

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
6 Participants
turbojon
Ford Focus ST Forum
We’re the premiere Ford Focus ST forum with discussions on the 2013+ Focus ST. Join the community and see the latest news, photos, videos, classifieds, reviews, events and more!
Full Forum Listing