Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Car is sold!

I am thinking of buying a house in the near future and just trying to free up some funds. I bought the car brand new from Castrucci Ford in Alexandria, KY on March 7th of 2014.

Car has every option except the stripe package.

I Only have the Steeda lowering springs and MBRP cat-back installed. Still have the stock springs to go with it but no stock exhaust. Car sounds great, not overly loud and still rides like stock.

Its had one dealer performed oil change and the engine wiring harness TSB. The car is very fun and looks great with the Rado package, I get complements on it all the time. It also has 5% tint all around and 50% tint on the windshield.

Here are some pictures. No dings on the car, very few light scratches from daily driving (garaged every night) and its never been in any sort of accident. I have used it in only one autocross event. Its washed/vacuumed a couple times a week and waxed every 5 or 6 weeks.

I can send more pictures on request. I am located in Lexington, KY. The title is held by Huntington Financial and price is $23,700 (pay off)

Mileage as of 11/23 is 8290.
Mileage as of 2/23/15 is 10,030
Mileage as of 4/24/15 is 10,720

If you have any other questions let me know!!

Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,074 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
if i could just sell my car i would jump on this right away i live in North Carolina, because of the military but my original home is Louisville, KY

·
Registered
102 Posts
If you come down in price let me know asap!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts