Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): OCD ceramic coated catted DP (BOV and intake tube in pic are already sold)
B. Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc.-Used but good condition, about 25-30k miles on it
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $300 shipped
D. Location of item: Northern NJ....I travel up to western mass often though and would be willing to meet up
E. Picture of item for sale or for trade MUST CONTAIN (within the same picture) a sheet of paper with the following on it:
DP.jpg

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Michelin Pilot Alpin PA2 Snow Tires 235/40/18 on stock snowflakes with stock TPMS sensors and black ST center caps
B. Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc. Used. Tires have ~3k miles on them and all read at least 8/32's tread depth. Snow flakes are 4 years old but all things considered are in good shape for that old. Once has some minor scuffing but not too bad.
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $600....will not ship. Will separate tires/wheels but pricing will need to be upjusted.
D. Location of item: Northern NJ....I travel up to western mass often though and would be willing to meet up
E. Picture of item for sale or for trade MUST CONTAIN (within the same picture) a sheet of paper with the following on it:
Michelin Pilot Alpin PA2.jpg TREAD DEPTH.jpg

Also have some stock parts-stock turbo (55k miles), intake tube, shift know, downpipe, IC and some other stuff. Not pictured but make an offer or PM me.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Intake/BOV sold. DP $250+shipping

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Get an early jump on winter wheels/tires combo!!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Ran these for my first winter. They are fantastic snow tires. I actually preferred them to the Blizzaks that I now run.

Sent from a new potato

·
Registered
29 Posts
dm'd you on those tires...holla!

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
One guy (Steve K) from FB FST for sale group has dibs on the wheels...on vacation.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts