Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought the parts you see for sale from Squilly_D. He was true to his word with what he was selling. These are brand new, unused parts. I have no need for them. So here you have it:

A. Item for sale (model, specs, etc.): Selling individually.....

- Cobb RMM - SOLD

- MASS'12456.0 - Massive RaceSpec Adjustable Toe Arms (LINK) $140 shipped

- MASS'3427.0 - Massive RaceSpec Adjustable Camber Arms (LINK) SOLD

- Whiteline Front Control Arm Bushings Lower Inner Rear - W53287 (LINK) $45 shipped

- Whiteline Rear Control Arm Bushings Lower Front - W63320 (LINK) $40 shipped

- Whiteline Rear Camber Arm Bushings x2 - W63322 (LINK) $40 shipped each

- Whiteline Rear Control Arm Bushing Lower Rear Inner - W63321 (LINK) $25 shipped

B. Condition: New/Open box; All parts unused
C. Price: Are listed in Red, Bold, Underlined (Please add 3% for money sent via paypal as goods or services, thank you.)
D. Location of item(s): Clifton, NJ
E. Picture of item(s) for sale MUST CONTAIN (within the same picture) a sheet of paper with the following on it: See the attached pictures. IMG_1733.JPG IMG_1742.JPG IMG_1741.JPG IMG_1735.JPG IMG_1739.JPG IMG_1737.JPG IMG_1738.JPG

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
I'll take that RMM if it is still available next Friday. Sorry, between pay periods atm.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Since some people, who will remain unnamed, don't understand paypal courtesies, let me explain.

Send the money as gift or for goods. Your choice, but if you send for goods, add 3%.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Not everyone has bought in this format before. Why not specify that in the first post or add $5 to your asking prices. There's no need in being rude.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I don’t think it is the format. This is the first forum I have been on where people are allowed to ask payment via gift. Some will delete your for sale post for it. One of them will ban you from the forum if you even imply you want payment via gift. My point being it is probably best to not assume how someone will pay.

Reactions: Lou64

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Rear camber arms sold.
Cobb rmm sale pending.

Paypal has been charging a fee for several years now. This isn't news, but if people need to be told I have no problem adding it to my OP. Appreciate the advice gents.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did not note this particular detail.... Price includes shipping to 48 states of the US. I can work on the price and shipping if it is outside of the lower 48 (for eg. Canada).

·
Premium Member
13,883 Posts
Since some people, who will remain unnamed, don't understand paypal courtesies, let me explain.

Send the money as gift or for goods. Your choice, but if you send for goods, add 3%.
I recommend factoring in fees to your price like retailers do. That's what I do.

Sent from another galaxy.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I recommend factoring in fees to your price like retailers do. That's what I do.

Sent from another galaxy.
I cut down the prices already and other buyers who received their items see that I'm not scamming anyone. I just hope these items are ones that people need. If not then I'm SOL. I believe one of the buyers sent the money as a gift and he received his items no problem.

Guys, send offers my way. I won't turn down solid offers.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts