Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Would you consider shipping to Toronto Canada???

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A little late on this but you have to go to "Manage attachments" and delete the photo from there.

Good luck on the sale.
Thanks man, kinda a PITA, but that got it removed. Thanks!

As for everyone interested in the exhuast, i wont be back until until at least July 5th, likely the week after due to work. I can put everyone in a "list" on first interest if you are okay with that, just trying to keep everyone up to date on if they havent heard back from me.

Thanks,
Phil

·
Registered
306 Posts
I will try and help you out here Phil . If your like me I had a MBRP exhaust and it sounded great but was just to loud at times. Like when your on the gas hard and the turbo is spooled up. So I took it off and sold it then put the Oem back on. But I didn't like it because it is to quiet. From watching YouTube videos it sounded like the Mountune exhaust would be perfect for me but I couldn't justify paying that much money for a new system. So I waited until a good used one came along and I love this system. It has just the right amount of sound especially when your on the gas. So buy Phil's exhaust you won't be disappointed

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
I will try and help you out here Phil . If your like me I had a MBRP exhaust and it sounded great but was just to loud at times. Like when your on the gas hard and the turbo is spooled up. So I took it off and sold it then put the Oem back on. But I didn't like it because it is to quiet. From watching YouTube videos it sounded like the Mountune exhaust would be perfect for me but I couldn't justify paying that much money for a new system. So I waited until a good used one came along and I love this system. It has just the right amount of sound especially when your on the gas. So buy Phil's exhaust you won't be disappointed
I was in the same boat with the MBRP. Sounded great at times, but was way too much other times. I bought the Mountune and sold the MBRP. For me it was kind of one extreme to the other. I find it has some nice sounds, but being fairly quiet, I find it difficult to shift by RPMs' which is typically how I do it. I have a downpipe that I haven't gotten around to installing yet. I hope that will give me the little extra sound I need.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I was in the same boat with the MBRP. Sounded great at times, but was way too much other times. I bought the Mountune and sold the MBRP. For me it was kind of one extreme to the other. I find it has some nice sounds, but being fairly quiet, I find it difficult to shift by RPMs' which is typically how I do it. I have a downpipe that I haven't gotten around to installing yet. I hope that will give me the little extra sound I need.
Yes I agree totally. The MBRP was too much at times and the mountune could stand to be a bit louder. But over all I'm much happier with the mountune then MBRP.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys! MBRP is a good budget exhaust, with that being said, i dont think it will hold up over time. Lets get this Mountune sold! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts