·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Mountune CBE
B. Condition: Looks fine, no dents or anything, just some carbon
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $400 or $450 shipped
D. Location of item: Washington, DC

I've attached a really quick photo that I snapped as I got to my campus, but had to run in the building for class. More than happy to send/post more photos when I get home this evening. The guys at the shop packaged it and made sure that it would be OK to ship, using an old box (I know that it says FRPP on the box even though it's Mountune).

I can drive in the DC area wherever works best.

Thanks!
Blake

IMG_20170329_153551.jpg

·
Registered
135 Posts
How many miles on it? and yeah, photos will be great. cheers!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would guess about 5,000 -- it really has barely been used. The only reason that I took is off is that I wanted something more in-your-face. This would be beter for someone with a significant other who doesn't want eardrum-splitting noise haha.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I would like to purchase this. Can you send an invoice through PayPal to me?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Don't feel bad. I responded within hours and it still was not fast enough.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Can someone weigh the exhaust? I have searched everywhere for the weight of this system. Mountune would not even disclose the weight. Must weigh 70 lbs.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Can someone weigh the exhaust? I have searched everywhere for the weight of this system. Mountune would not even disclose the weight. Must weigh 70 lbs.
on my tracking information, it says 74lbs. thats including the catted downpipe and all the packaging. idk how its possibly that heavy, but we will see.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Keep us updated! I am really considering the mountune downpipe/exhaust setup. Narrowed it down to mountune or the FSwerks Stealth exhaust. That combo seems to be the best deal going around now.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I'm with you all I would love to have the mountains exhaust for my car. I think it would give me the sound I'm looking for but not to loud like my MBRP was. This was an awesome deal.

·
Registered
163 Posts
You can still get the full turboback package on mountune's website for $999 shipped. It was originally priced at $1450. I feel like its a pretty good deal, considering what you get and the quality of the exhaust.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts