·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A. ITEM for SALE: JBR Adjustable Rear Camber Arms
B. Condition: USED
C. Price: $130 (Pair)
D. Location of item: Arizona

I changed out for some Steel Control Arms, simple because it used a factory style bushing which have no movement at all from the top bushing mount in the subframe.

·
Registered
186 Posts
You switched to a style that doesn't move, were these giving you clunking noises?

I have JBR's first version of camber arms that have two spherical joints. They rock back and forth easily making all kinds of noise, was looking at these to fix that issue.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You switched to a style that doesn't move, were these giving you clunking noises?

I have JBR's first version of camber arms that have two spherical joints. They rock back and forth easily making all kinds of noise, was looking at these to fix that issue.
There is a little bit of play with these JBR's because the bushing sleeve is a little bigger that the bolt that goes through it.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Ahh gotcha, thanks. I emailed JBR to see if they know about it or have a workaround fix. If there's a way to prevent noise I'll buy these from ya.

Was the clunking really loud or just a soft click? Mine clunk really loud because the whole arm hits the cross member on certain bumps.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You won't really notice it unless you are going up and down tall curbs and at a diagonal. You won't hear it during normal driving on the roads.

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
392 Posts
Ahh gotcha, thanks. I emailed JBR to see if they know about it or have a workaround fix. If there's a way to prevent noise I'll buy these from ya.

Was the clunking really loud or just a soft click? Mine clunk really loud because the whole arm hits the cross member on certain bumps.
Please let me know what JBR says; I have these awaiting install. Thanks!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Please let me know what JBR says; I have these awaiting install. Thanks!
They said the bolt should fit the bushing like factory, and they don't experience the issues on their shop car. I'm sure there is still a bit of movement and clicking noise though. Maybe frequent greasing would help?

@rapidsft - I will take them! PM incoming

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
392 Posts
I can't stop staring at his t7 ts5-s. Can't wait until I can scoop a set..

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All I can say, is that they do work and they are lighter than the Steel Control Arms. This was my experience after running them, so who knows, maybe it's different for someone else. There are no issues with the heim joint that goes to the spindle, however there is slight tolerance gap at the subframe.

All I can say is try them out and let me know what you think?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can't stop staring at his t7 ts5-s. Can't wait until I can scoop a set..
They weighed in at 17.8 LBS. They are incredibly light, and I love the fact that the Center Cap is 100% machined aluminum. However you have to purchase them separately. I think it was another $100 for all 4.

The offset does make the wheel stick out a little in the rear, but you'll probably be increasing negative camber anyway so that should pull the top of the wheel in a bit.

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
392 Posts
They weighed in at 17.8 LBS. They are incredibly light, and I love the fact that the Center Cap is 100% machined aluminum. However you have to purchase them separately. I think it was another $100 for all 4.

The offset does make the wheel stick out a little in the rear, but you'll probably be increasing negative camber anyway so that should pull the top of the wheel in a bit.
I'm on Premiums 18x8 et55 with 25mm spacers stock suspension atm but love the poke. Have full aftermarket suspension laying beside me on ground. Putting on soon. Then to settle. Then to save for a set of these beauty's.

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
392 Posts
@rapidsft hey quick question, compatible with tpms?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts