Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Traded in my ST so I'm selling this and a few other things. Shipping is outrageous on the Struts and CAI so It's best for local pickup. I'll drive to meet half way. I'm in 77070.

The Bilsteins/springs are sold

COBB CAI has the 2015+ adapter installed, comes with the 2013-14 adapter. Used with an OCC so its clean inside.

Retrofitsource.com HID conversion. Mini H1 v7.0 projectors, harness, XB35 ballasts, 5500k bulbs. Skill required for installation! WILL SHIP

Metra dask kit with steering wheel control modules. WILL SHIP

Wheels in pic for sale as well. VOXX Danza 18x8's with 40mm offset. Proper pics to come.

A. For sale: COBB CAI
B. Condition:Good
C. Price: $150
D. Location of item: 77070 fot pickup
E. Picture:

A. Metra 2012+ Focus dash kit w/steering control units:
B. Condition: Used, Good
C. Price: $75+ shipping
D. Location of item: 77070
E. Picture

·
Registered
49 Posts
How difficult is the install for the Metra? Would you mind posting or linking any photos of the finished look? I have a 13 ST1

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How many miles on the cai?
CAI has about 20k on it. I ran an OCC so it was always clean inside. I just cleaned the air filter.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How difficult is the install for the Metra? Would you mind posting or linking any photos of the finished look? I have a 13 ST1
Its pretty east to install. This is the only pic I have.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Struts pending sale

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Struts and HID kit sold.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No one had officially tested it but there haven't been any changes in the shape of the dash. It says 2012 and up. It fit in my '15.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hmmm $75 is a bit much for a maybe. I need to wait until I actually have a unit in mind to put in anyways but I was just curious if anyone has tried it yet. Thanks!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
CAI and dash kit still available.

·
Registered
216 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Intake is boxed up and ready to go. The odd shape of it requred a larger box. I took it to UPS and they quoted me $50. Paypal fee $5.
$205 shipped.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts