Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tires and gold wheel/tires both still available. Make an offer.

Traded in the ST a couple weeks ago and got around to photographing my leftover items to post up. All items are used and located in Greensboro, NC. Will consider shipping BOV and intake if shipping paid by buyer/factored into price. Probably not worth it to anyone on the wheels and tires though.

BOV: SOLD
Intake: SOLD
Wheels: Available
Tires: Available

SOLD: Tubosmart Kompact Dual Port BOV (TS-0203-1060): Discontinued model that allows adjustment between full recirculation and 50/50 blow-off/recirc.
Asking $75
IMG_1960.JPG

SOLD:Cobb Intake: Was on the car for roughly 10-15k miles. Was using the Green filter (roughly 20k miles on it) but have the brand new unused Cobb filter as well. Wear mark on the back of the intake tube where it was rubbing on something that you can't see in photo.
Asking $200
Brand new Cobb filter still available: $30
IMG_1963.JPG

Gold powder coated stock wheels. Bought them off another FocusST.org member a few years ago. Wheel are in excellent shape with no scrapes or curb marks. Tires have roughly 9k miles on the tires. Center cap changed to ST logo. Comes with two sets of lug nuts. First are a cheaper black set with red tops. Second set are McGard's in black chrome (model # 64015).
Asking $800
IMG_1968.JPG
IMG_1973.JPG

Stock tires: Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2's (235/40R18) with 4,620 miles. When I bought the gold wheels, I put all season tires on the stock silvers for winter.
Asking $400
IMG_1976.JPG
IMG_1977.JPG

·
Registered
38 Posts
PM'd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Damn killer price on that BOV, wish I would have seen this post yesterday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tires wheels and filters still available. Make me an offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
68 Posts
Looking at stock tires with 4,620 miles on them. What is tread depth? How old are the tires? Was anything wrong with them on the car? Did you beat the mess out of them for those 4000 miles?

I have F1 Asy 2, they were on my car when i bought it used. They had only been on there about 6000 miles and the wear was good (was a lady who owned the car) but they are cupped terrible.

I live in alabama. Would you ship to me?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
The wheels have tires installed? I'm slightly confused. Also, would you ship to Nashville? Paypal?
Yes it looks like he's selling the wheels with tires still mounted. He has a SEPERATE set of tires for sale also.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes it looks like he's selling the wheels with tires still mounted. He has a SEPERATE set of tires for sale also.
Yeah that's right. The gold wheels have the Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2's on them as well. They came on the gold wheels when I purchased them off another forum member. The tires that are for sale were what came on my car from the factory. I replaced them with all seasons when I got the gold wheels so I had an extra set.

Also...LETS GO PENS!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts