Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THE BASIC FACTS

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): FRPP Procal with V1.1 tune + Denso ITV24 spark plugs
B. Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc. Good
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $125 shipped
D. Location of item: Iowa
E. Picture of item for sale or for trade MUST CONTAIN (within the same picture) a sheet of paper with the following on it:
Your User Name
Today's Date

For sale is the FRPP tune with 2 step colder plugs for 2014 ST. I had them on my 2014 ST for 2000 miles. Over the past two years I have installed/gathered enough parts and then some to go Stage 3 with a custom tune. The Frpp tune sure is lots of fun but doesn't respond to added bolt-ons.

The only thing you would need for it to work on your car is the same PCM number as mine. If your PCM is EM5A-12A650-NB, this would be plug and play thing for you. You can call Ford racing to know your PCM number (easiest way.)

IMG_6357.JPG

·
Registered
39 Posts
i know the plugs will work, just didnt know much about the FRPP tuner and wanted to make sure one wouldnt be loading a tune meant for CAI, downpipe, and Intercooler when i am bone stock.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is for stock ST but will require 91+ octane gas. Your PCM must match the listed PCM above. If it matches then you're good to go. FRPP tune has really good torque gains. 2i3k.png

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i know the plugs will work, just didnt know much about the FRPP tuner and wanted to make sure one wouldnt be loading a tune meant for CAI, downpipe, and Intercooler when i am bone stock.
Did you check your PCM for a match?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was told by Ford Performance that even if the PCMs match, it has to be the same model year as your vehicle for it to work. Remember you also have to restore your vehicle to stock before selling, or it won't work on the new vehicle.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was told by Ford Performance that even if the PCMs match, it has to be the same model year as your vehicle for it to work. Remember you also have to restore your vehicle to stock before selling, or it won't work on the new vehicle.
I bought it off from a member here so I am familiar with the process. It's uninstalled and ready to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 41 Posts