Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
So if I were to buy it from you I would basically be paying the same as what I can get it new for but it's used from you. Makes sense... how about come down some on the price and I will think about it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pm me your offer and we can take it from there

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Up top....

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So if I were to buy it from you I would basically be paying the same as what I can get it new for but it's used from you. Makes sense... how about come down some on the price and I will think about it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Can you please post the link where you can buy this for $300?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Was there a huge difference between this and stock? I tried the Cobb shift plate but didn’t like how stiff it made the shifter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Was there a huge difference between this and stock? I tried the Cobb shift plate but didn’t like how stiff it made the shifter.

yes there is a big difference in the following:
1. the sloppiness is gone - the shifts are more precise with short throws
2. it retains the factory tightness - without over tightening the shifts where you feel like you are forcing the gears while shifting
3. the stock shifter uses plastic materials where as this uses billet aluminum which takes away a lot of slop

to be honest, i switched to factory shifter and HATE the shifts, they are SO long - but then I came to terms within myself since the car is FS too, else this swap takes less then 30 mins and I nearly went back to the Ford Racing Short Shifter!

Reactions: turf21

·
Registered
46 Posts
If this is still available Friday I’ll shoot you the $$. Thanks for the review/reply.

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Still dont see it... and i am pretty sure this is a for sale thread so if you want it cheaper you could send him a message not flame his thread.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Was boot modified for 2015+ model?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
I really dont know the answer to that question - I wouldnt be concerned about the boot, but the boot mounting pins/points would definitely need to snap in for it to be held properly

·
Registered
21 Posts
2015+ models the ford racing boot doesn't fit without modifying it. Just curious if the boot was modified or still fits a 2013-14.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
2015+ models the ford racing boot doesn't fit without modifying it. Just curious if the boot was modified or still fits a 2013-14.

It hasn't been modified

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
to the north

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Still available!