Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
If it has one it’s yours I’ll know here shortly.
I’ll see why they sell for used as well.

·
Registered
57 Posts
If it has one it’s yours I’ll know here shortly.
I’ll see why they sell for used as well.
Meant to also ask... Was it equipped with Sync 3? Been trying to get a junkyard to sell me the APIM and Touchscreen for a Sync3 unit, but no one can tell me if their junkers have Sync2 or Sync 3. Lol

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Average price online used is about 100-120
So how is 75 and you pay shipping. Which should be like 10 bucks.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Meant to also ask... Was it equipped with Sync 3? Been trying to get a junkyard to sell me the APIM and Touchscreen for a Sync3 unit, but no one can tell me if their junkers have Sync2 or Sync 3. Lol
Car is not even touch screen lol so I think just sync

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Sounds good as long as it’s in good condition. Just got my FoST and it was cracked not sure if that’s a common issue
It’s not cracked give me an address it will be sent out tomorrow anything else you need ?

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
It’s unshaved at the moment. One of these days after work I plan to shave it. I’ve shaved multiple grills and never had any complaints. I only have pictures of the front of the grills I’ve shaved before. But if your interested let me know.

·
Registered
45 Posts
It’s unshaved at the moment. One of these days after work I plan to shave it. I’ve shaved multiple grills and never had any complaints. I only have pictures of the front of the grills I’ve shaved before. But if your interested let me know.
I am. I would still like a picture though of whichever grille you use. I just want to make sure it's in decent shape. Otherwise I'd just do mine eventually. $100 is worth your effort.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I am. I would still like a picture though of whichever grille you use. I just want to make sure it's in decent shape. Otherwise I'd just do mine eventually. $100 is worth your effort.
Yes, yes it is. I would hate to do that all over again!

21 - 40 of 59 Posts