Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THE BASIC FACTS

A. Item for sale: set of 4 mk2 focus rs wheels with tires and tpms sensors included. NO LUG NUTS. These wheels require small diameter aftermarket lug nuts, like the ones from cjponyparts for $25 or any of the wheel/tire websites. The oem lug nuts will not work with these wheels you have to buy the small diameter lug nuts.

B. Condition: Used. On the car for 20,000 miles. No track time or burnouts. Basically just used for commuting on the interstate. 3 of the wheels are like new condition. 1 wheel has some minor paint chips from my kid knocking it over in the driveway. No curb rash or tire shop damage. The tires are el cheapo all seasons that came on the wheels from cjponyparts. They're not bad at all. Just not name brand. 235/35R19 91W XL. They are all about half worn. All 4 tires are between 7 - 8/32 minimum tread depth. I measured each one with my tread gauge. TPMS sensors and Ford center caps are included. Lug nuts are NOT included.

C. Price: $300 plus shipping (shipping will be $100-$200 depending on your location) I have paypal and prefer that. First person to put money in my paypal account gets them.

D. Location of item: Pensacola, FL 32526

E. Pictures:

·
Registered
252 Posts
THE BASIC FACTS

A. Item for sale: set of 4 mk2 focus rs wheels with tires and tpms sensors included. NO LUG NUTS. These wheels require small diameter aftermarket lug nuts, like the ones from cjponyparts for $25 or any of the wheel/tire websites. The oem lug nuts will not work with these wheels you have to buy the small diameter lug nuts.

B. Condition: Used. On the car for 20,000 miles. No track time or burnouts. Basically just used for commuting on the interstate. 3 of the wheels are like new condition. 1 wheel has some minor paint chips from my kid knocking it over in the driveway. No curb rash or tire shop damage. The tires are el cheapo all seasons that came on the wheels from cjponyparts. They're not bad at all. Just not name brand. 235/35R19 91W XL. They are all about half worn. All 4 tires are between 7 - 8/32 minimum tread depth. I measured each one with my tread gauge. TPMS sensors and Ford center caps are included. Lug nuts are NOT included.

C. Price: $300 plus shipping (shipping will be $100-$200 depending on your location) I have paypal and prefer that. First person to put money in my paypal account gets them.

D. Location of item: Pensacola, FL 32526

E. Pictures:

Still have these? I may be interested. Would you do local pick up? shipping would cost me more than the trip down I imagine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts