Ford Focus ST Forum banner
41 - 60 of 110 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Recalls line from "Our Idiot Brother"

She wants like 400 but for you, probably like 450, man.
Lol, yeah the "Friends and family upcharge"

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Im open to discussing packaging engine components together, bigger savings.

Help me people. If you don't need parts, just send me money anyway. 馃槝

Reactions: junits15

Premium Member
Jesus Christ it鈥檚 happening. Can鈥檛 believe it. How much for the trans if I pick it up? I can never be to safe鈥.. You have anything else you think I could benefit from? Serious question.

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Did you have an AP3 for this, and if so are you/did you sell it?
Eventually I will be parting out the car, right now though, I need the AP3, so I can get the car off E30, and get back to stock turbo map

Registered
Im open to discussing packaging engine components together, bigger savings.

Help me people. If you don't need parts, just send me money anyway. 馃槝
What's the difficulty level of building this engine? Based on your parts I assume that the 2.0L is not the only engine you have built in your life and I want to get a project I can work on with my oldest daughter. End goal would be putting a built 2.0T ecoboost into either a Beetle, Falcon wagon, or something else old.

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
What's the difficulty level of building this engine? Based on your parts I assume that the 2.0L is not the only engine you have built in your life and I want to get a project I can work on with my oldest daughter. End goal would be putting a built 2.0T ecoboost into either a Beetle, Falcon wagon, or something else old.
I've torn them down, and done just about everything else, but build one, lmfao.

This setup is for a high hp 2.3l stroker.

I can PM you the build manuals, as in the factory service guides, for assembling the motor.

Reactions: JacuzziST2

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
@brian60 i have a few for sale ads. Help me sell this stuff. I'll get you some grub and brews at Troegs.

Registered
2017 Ford Focus ST
Why you selling all this stuff Duece? You didnt sell the Dirty Duecette did you?

Premium Member
2018 Ford Focus ST1
Why you selling all this stuff Duece? You didnt sell the Dirty Duecette did you?
He popped it. Check out page 94 or 95 of his build thread. He's got 4 oil-soaked spark plugs...

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
He popped it. Check out page 94 or 95 of his build thread. He's got 4 oil-soaked spark plugs...
Popped it, and happily moving on to another platform, lol

Premium Member
2018 Ford Focus ST1

Registered
Reactions: junits15

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
You putting a junkyard engine in and selling or as is?

Exactly the question I keep asking myself.

Technically, it's driveable, just a lot of oil consumption.

Registered
See what Carvana offers you... I ran a fake estimate based on my zip code and it came back with an offer of about $7500

Registered
Exactly the question I keep asking myself.

Technically, it's driveable, just a lot of oil consumption.
So if all 4 cylinders are oiled down about equal I鈥檇 be leaning towards a turbo issue. That鈥檚 a easier sell as is. It鈥檒l be weeks worth of work to part out and deal with the BS selling the parts and shipping. The return just might not be worth the effort.

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
See what Carvana offers you... I ran a fake estimate based on my zip code and it came back with an offer of about $7500
I was thinking this. My car is beat the **** up though, lol.

Lol, may slap the ST3 seats into the edge too.

So if all 4 cylinders are oiled down about equal I鈥檇 be leaning towards a turbo issue. That鈥檚 a easier sell as is. It鈥檒l be weeks worth of work to part out and deal with the BS selling the parts and shipping. The return just might not be worth the effort.
Its cyl 4 being ****ed. Blowby creating excessive crankcase pressure, shooting oil through the upper pcv system into the intake.

Registered
Its cyl 4 being ****ed. Blowby creating excessive crankcase pressure, shooting oil through the upper pcv system into the intake.
[/QUOTE]
Ha vent to atmosphere like to good old days.

Reactions: Duece McCracken

Registered
I was thinking this. My car is beat the **** up though, lol.

Lol, may slap the ST3 seats into the edge too.

ST3 seats in the Edge... that would be hot, but crash safety will suffer. I have heard of people trading poorly running cars in to Carvana. Maybe that is incorrect, or a fluke, or maybe they do not care, or they do not really scrutinize their trade-ins very closely.

41 - 60 of 110 Posts