Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Eagle Eyes projector-style headlights for 2013-2014 Focus ST.
B. Condition: Used
C. Price/What you want to trade for: SOLD
D. Location of item: Detroit, MI
E. Picture of item for sale:
IMG_5550.JPG IMG_5551.JPG IMG_5555.JPG IMG_3405.JPG IMG_3378.JPG
(bottom pic for comparison between stock ST1 headlamps and Eagle Eyes)

Reason for sale: I'm moving to Utah and anticipated needing something more practical. Sadly I had to sell the ST and part ways with my favorite aesthetic mod I did to it. These bad boys.

Comments: These lights are everything they appear to be. Completely plug and play, couldn't be easier to install. Come with adjustment screws built in to perfectly level the beam with your 2013 or 2014 ST. They also come with Sylvania ZXE's, which look awesome - a nice bright white (even have a touch of rainbow hue around the edges when looking at the projectors from outside the car). Headlights are in great shape, were only on the car for ~10k miles. PM with offers.

·
Super Moderator
9,548 Posts
No price policing please, he is asking what he is asking. And, please keep inquiries in appropriate forums/threads.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Price dropped, essentially took $75 off with shipping now being included as well. All non-low ball offers will be considered.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lights are sold. Thanks for interest! Mods, please remove.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts