Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been back to stock for some time now and have decided to part out several items. I'd prefer dealing locally for the intercooler and intake, but would be open to shipping the AP. Ideally these are sold all together as a set, locally!

A. Item for sale/trade: Ford Focus ST ΔCore™ Front Mount Intercooler (original, not lightweight version -- see product page)
B. Condition: Used - Fair
C. Price: 525$
D. Location of item: Baltimore

Notes: Includes all mounting hardware.

Intercooler.JPG

------------------------------------

A. Item for sale/trade: Ford Focus ST 2013-2014 αIntake™ Intake System (product page)
B. Condition: Used - Good
C. Price: 315$

Notes: Includes all mounting hardware.

Intake.jpg

A. Item for sale/trade: Cobb AP v3 - Uninstalled from vehicle and loaded with custom Stratified tune (tuned for intake and intercooler) -- see photo
B. Condition: Used - Excellent
C. Price: 415$ shipped to continental US

Notes: Includes all original items (minus original box). Multiple tunes are mapped to the device, including the Stratified custom tune described above (see photo). Please know that this was tuned specifically to my car with the modifications above and 93 octane, so your results will vary if you make use of it. The AP has been uninstalled from my vehicle.

CobbAPv3.jpg

CobbAP_Loaded_Maps.JPG

Please post or PM me with any questions. Thanks!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha! Point well taken. I hit it with some APC but maybe I'll go back for another round with something different. In any case after many miles on the car she's certainly not looking brand new.

·
Premium Member
13,884 Posts
Ha! Point well taken. I hit it with some APC but maybe I'll go back for another round with something different. In any case after many miles on the car she's certainly not looking brand new.
I pressure washed my coilovers that I sold late last year. Might work. Just don't get too close to the fins so they don't bend under the pressure.

Sent from another garage.

·
Registered
213 Posts
will the tunes work on a 15 if I do the same upgrades?

·
Registered
113 Posts
will the tunes work on a 15 if I do the same upgrades?
Youll want to update the Cobb tunes via Access Port manager, however the stratified tunes will not work on any car other than the sellers

·
Registered
113 Posts
Also may want to consider lowering the price a bit for quicker sale, new Lightweight core can be found for 560 (including a stratified tune)... Good luck man!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also may want to consider lowering the price a bit for quicker sale, new Lightweight core can be found for 560 (including a stratified tune)... Good luck man!
Thanks grossber, and thanks for the tip. I haven't kept up with their product lineup so that is a good point! I did still see this "heavy version" for 700 new so figured it was still a desirable IC due to performance.

So the custom Stratified tune is locked to my vehicle specifically? If that's the case I will edit that out of the post!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Youll want to update the Cobb tunes via Access Port manager, however the stratified tunes will not work on any car other than the sellers
so essentially I would be buying a used AP3 with canned tunes and a bunch of stuff I need to delete?

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so essentially I would be buying a used AP3 with canned tunes and a bunch of stuff I need to delete?
Hey 95PGTTech, I would delete anything a buyer didn't want on it. I'd assumed the Stratisfied custom tune might still be of value to a buyer, but if it's unusable on vehicles other than mine I can delete in a heartbeat. Maps are super easy to add and delete.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Its not that the Stratified tune is totally unable to be loaded on the car, you can load that tune on the new buyer's car, however it will not perform anywhere near what it would on the car the tune was made for. Tunes are constructed based on sea level (Air density) gas quality, mods, and a ton of other variables that will make it perform poorly on anyone elses car.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Do you have any pics of the intake?
Hey Joecleo, there is a picture of the intake in the opening post. Can you see it? Maybe try through a desktop browser if you're using mobile. If not, I'm happy to send more if you PM me.

·
Registered
113 Posts
the price is still solid, buy it, update the maps when you get it to v400 or whatever they are now (gives you launch control etc), and if you want a stratified tune, they are 50.00. then load it and go, super easy

1 - 20 of 24 Posts