Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Cobb 3 Inch Down Pipe with Catalytic Converter
B. Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc. Used
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $300
D. Location of item: Reseda, CA (818, San Fernando Valley)
E. Picture of item

Automotive exhaust Auto part Exhaust manifold Exhaust system Muffler

Used for about 5K miles, it was hitting the cross brace under the car so I had the hangers modified or should I say extended by a local muffler shop. Plenty of clearance; but I was initial unhappy about it so I contacted my friend who owns Thermal R&D and now I have a full turbo back exhaust.

I no longer need this.

The amount requested seems to be the going rate for used catted down pipes so I would appreciate no low ball offers.

Shipping is included, local pick-up is welcome and encouraged.

Also posted on California ST (local group on Facebook) and Craigslist, so I don't expect this to last long.

·
Registered
49 Posts
A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Cobb 3 Inch Down Pipe with Catalytic Converter
B. Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc. Used
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $300
D. Location of item: Reseda, CA (818, San Fernando Valley)
E. Picture of item

View attachment 217489

Used for about 5K miles, it was hitting the cross brace under the car so I had the hangers modified or should I say extended by a local muffler shop. Plenty of clearance; but I was initial unhappy about it so I contacted my friend who owns Thermal R&D and now I have a full turbo back exhaust.

I no longer need this.

The amount requested seems to be the going rate for used catted down pipes so I would appreciate no low ball offers.

Shipping is included, local pick-up is welcome and encouraged.

Also posted on California ST (local group on Facebook) and Craigslist, so I don't expect this to last long.
Very good deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Please close, sold and sent.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts