Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Cobb 3 Inch Down Pipe with Catalytic Converter
B. Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc. Used
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $300
D. Location of item: Reseda, CA (818, San Fernando Valley)
E. Picture of item

20170313_155737.jpg

Used for about 5K miles, it was hitting the cross brace under the car so I had the hangers modified or should I say extended by a local muffler shop. Plenty of clearance; but I was initial unhappy about it so I contacted my friend who owns Thermal R&D and now I have a full turbo back exhaust.

I no longer need this.

The amount requested seems to be the going rate for used catted down pipes so I would appreciate no low ball offers.

Shipping is included, local pick-up is welcome and encouraged.

Also posted on California ST (local group on Facebook) and Craigslist, so I don't expect this to last long.

·
Registered
49 Posts
A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Cobb 3 Inch Down Pipe with Catalytic Converter
B. Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc. Used
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $300
D. Location of item: Reseda, CA (818, San Fernando Valley)
E. Picture of item

View attachment 217489

Used for about 5K miles, it was hitting the cross brace under the car so I had the hangers modified or should I say extended by a local muffler shop. Plenty of clearance; but I was initial unhappy about it so I contacted my friend who owns Thermal R&D and now I have a full turbo back exhaust.

I no longer need this.

The amount requested seems to be the going rate for used catted down pipes so I would appreciate no low ball offers.

Shipping is included, local pick-up is welcome and encouraged.

Also posted on California ST (local group on Facebook) and Craigslist, so I don't expect this to last long.
Very good deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Please close, sold and sent.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts