Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.):
B. Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc.

I'm selling a complete air lift suspension setup. Everything is included.
Air Lift Performance (All items new)
Front Struts w/all fittings
Rear Bags
Lower Control arms
Rear Shock absorbers
All fittings and lines
Viair 444c compressor black edition
Airmaxxx 5 gallon aluminum tank
AVS water trap
Comes with new relay and press. sens.
25ft new hose
VU4 Accuair management (used)
AVS manual controller
Digital screen read out
Wire harness
Extras: relay pressure sensor, all pre cut hoses to all four corners, 3 way power block to connect compressor to existing power wire, and STICKERS!!
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $2300 Price does not include shipping.

D. Location of item: West Palm beach, Fl Prefer Local pickup but will ship at buyers expense
18297080_1522735141070536_1323329395_o.jpg

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey have a question on this kit answers welcome.. but if the ride height is set 2 inches lower than stock does the kit come with adjustable camber arms for rear. Is there an adjustment for the front struts as well or are they recommended??

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey have a question on this kit answers welcome.. but if the ride height is set 2 inches lower than stock does the kit come with adjustable camber arms for rear. Is there an adjustment for the front struts as well or are they recommended??
The kit does not come with adjustable camber arms for the rear. It's not a required component to install this on your vehicle. Front has adjustable camber plates on the top of the strut.

As for recommendation's, it really depends on what your going for and what size rims your looking to run. Out of the 3 people with bagged st's I know. None of them run rear camber arms.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
With that avs controller is there multiple height presets do u have a pic of the controller
Unfortunately no presets. It's a manual controller it has switches to raise each corners by itself, switch to raise only front, switch for only rear, or switch for all four together. I can get you a picture if your interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Price reduced to $2300. Everything's brand new never installed. Basically getting management for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts