Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey All,

Some of you may be aware of my warranty horror story, so it made me change vehicles as I no longer have my ST. :( I do however have parts for sale. :) The shifter and bushings are brand new. The Green filter has about 300 miles on it and was used for about a month. It looks brand new. Selling for $230 shipped. The parts new are about $280.
IMG_3395.JPG
Thanks,
Wayne

**EDIT** I forgot I also have a new CFM Performance Sound Symposer Delete w/ Pressure Port. I will throw that in the deal as well.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why odd? You would change out the shifter and the shifter base bushings together. Basically you are getting a green filter for free. :) I would say its a great deal for someone that doesn't have these items or has a stock car. We all know the shifter sucks in these cars and they ALL can use the green filter over buying an overpriced intake that does not net any gains.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I forgot I also have a new CFM Performance Sound Symposer Delete w/ Pressure Port. I will throw that in the deal as well.

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
well I already have a filter and symposer delete... so yeah.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well if someone wants just the shifter and the bushings, I could sell them for $190 shipped. The shifter goes for $175 and the bushings for about $40.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts