Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,194 Posts
Noooooo damn it why do you gotta sell this after my vacation

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hnnnnnnnrrggg I needs it. Where are the ST badges?
I will include this velossa tech ST badge with sale

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Still Available?

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still available

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Very interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your car is gorgeous. This piece will make your "10" into a "11". It is not the easiest install, getting the stock grille piece out is a PITA. The Beeks snaps right in. That guy did an excellent job with building this part, giving the user multiple grill insert options if they chose.

Reactions: builtboosted

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump

·
Registered
104 Posts
Exactly what I came looking for... Little outta my price range and don't want to insult you with an offer. I know this item will find a new home soon, good luck with sale!

Reactions: Go Kart

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bump

·
Registered
49 Posts
Do you have any more images of the grille? Any of the install by chance? Will this have any clearance issues with a Mountune FMIC?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,194 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Why do you have to add the "try using Google" schtick. Typical of a car forum to answer with cancer comments. In the future, I will clarify that I have already looked at the forum photos, before I ask for any more. I was endeavouring to find any newer imagery of the grille and engage in a dialog with the seller. Why is it every time I go on here to ask a question, a damned know-it-all/better-than-you type of person has to chime in an be a right prick about it. FFS, stay in your lane, offer up productive contributions, and be excellent to each other.
Also, the original format of basically all of these forums is the worst usage of html I have ever had the displeasure to use in my life.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,194 Posts
Why do you have to add the "try using Google" schtick. Typical of a car forum to answer with cancer comments. In the future, I will clarify that I have already looked at the forum photos, before I ask for any more. I was endeavouring to find any newer imagery of the grille and engage in a dialog with the seller. Why is it every time I go on here to ask a question, a damned know-it-all/better-than-you type of person has to chime in an be a right prick about it. FFS, stay in your lane, offer up productive contributions, and be excellent to each other.
Also, the original format of basically all of these forums is the worst usage of html I have ever had the displeasure to use in my life.
Dude lol...don't take that so hard. It's to be expected on the internet, sorry it offended you. Don't muck up his for sale thread with this garbage.

It's an excellent piece made by @Beeks who commented a few posts up, he made a limited supply of them, but they are by far the nicest looking grille option for the ST, and it's rugged and will last just as long as the stock one I'm sure. Anyone who has one here on the forum loves it, and everyone who sees their car usually loves it as well and if they are like myself, jealous they don't have one.

My apologies (sincerely, not just bs) if you took that a little off-key from what I would have expected. I'm arguably one of the most helpful members on here regularly (not bragging, there are several of us that go out of our way to try to point people in the right direction or teach them how to use the forum), so obviously I wasn't trying to troll you. The way you worded your post sounds like a redditor of sorts, so I understand why you'd feel that way about the forums since they are a lot different.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts