Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Aquamist HFS4 v3.1 with double tank
B. Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc.: ~1200 miles of use
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $700 free shipping.
D. Location of item: Wake Forest, NC
E. Picture of item for sale:

IMG_20170725_185334.jpg

IMG_20170725_185343.jpg

IMG_20170725_185353.jpg

IMG_20170725_185403.jpg

IMG_20170725_185413.jpg

Wiring and tubing installed inside a strong outer sheathing. Routing and wiring has been simplified for you. Mount tank in trunk and route cabling/tubing through grommet in trunk underneath car and up to engine bay. Wiring splits off to glove box and battery, while tubing goes on to your charge pipe. Please let me know if you have any questions.

This is boxed up and ready to ship ASAP.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Haven't done much research on this one. What makes it worth the price difference over an aem kit?

2015 Focus st2 MM
Stage 3+ suspension and aesthetics.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haven't done much research on this one. What makes it worth the price difference over an aem kit?

2015 Focus st2 MM
Stage 3+ suspension and aesthetics.
Aquamist (AM) is the Cadillac of WMI systems. There is gobs and gobs of information about AM and AEM on this website as well as other enthusiast sites. The main selling point of AM for me was the assistance of Richard with Aquamist. He is an invaluable resource who frequents this forum and has helped me as well as many others get their systems up and running.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Is there a fail safe with this system?

$650 free shipping! You will not find a better price anywhere!

·
Registered
371 Posts
What mixture did you run?

·
Registered
314 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
From what I gather this system wont work with an intake spacer 4 port (ie boomba)?
The system as is can inject into one port. You can purchase additional equipment to inject into multiple ports either via a throttle body spacer or an intake manifold spacer. These additional pieces would be something like a 4-way hex manifold, additional jets, and all of the required tubing. The extras should only run from $100-150 altogether. Check out www . aquamist-direct . com for these components.

For what it is worth, one of the more common setups is to inject in two places, at the cold side charge pipe and at the throttle body.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts