Ford Focus ST Forum banner

FS: 4 Port Plug-n-Play Aux Fuel Kit

5K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  BlackT5 
#1 · (Edited)
Selling my 4 port aux fuel system. If you're wondering why, just went a different direction with the car.

It is based on a Steeda manifold spacer that has had the divider milled out.

The injectors are 24lb/hr multi hole. Way big enough to go fuel E85 on stock and GTX2867 turbos.

Split Second controller is the internal MAP version so all you need is to route the hose to a vacuum source. I used my SS delete plate.

I sourced all the connectors to make it so I didn't need to cut into my coil pack harness. Just disconnect your existing wiring and place this in between. Everything is there to make it 100% easy.

The hose between the HPFP and fuel rail is included. You can use the one here or use it as a template to cut your existing as I don't know how many times it ok to disconnect and reconnect. You don't need to remove to cut it. Just run it out of fuel and snip. Up to you but I'd probably cut what you have so you don't need the tools to take it off.

There is a base map already loaded for 91oct gas that is a great starting point for what you want. I'm including the software so you can make your own maps or just source to your tuner of choice. You'll need to get your own serial cable and maybe a USB to serial adapter if your computer doesn't have one. If your lucky I might be able to find a cable at work I can toss in just no promise on that.

I'll be taking the spacer and rail apart to ship so everything stays safe in transit. It's just 2 bolts to put back together.

Located just outside of Los Angeles so I could meet up instead of shipping.

Asking price is $650 shipped. Open to offers but don't be dumb about it.

Electrical wiring Wire Technology Electronic device Cable

Wire Technology Electronic device

Bumper

Text Font Technology Circle Label

See less See more
#4 ·
I can vouch for this kit. I have the other one made by @SIstomper and it's great.

#7 ·
Hmmmm

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.