Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale factory wheels and tires . Pzero tire 235
18x8 factory wheels. There the new ones what are not chrome there like a grey chrome almost smoke. I'm in Houston Looking to sell all together with tpms and center caps and factory lugs . 800.00 pm

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
good deal, someone will snatch these up

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
I'll give you $725 shipped to Louisville KY or a 30 mile radius of it (I can pick it up at any LTL freight terminal - ABF. Estes, YRC, Holland, R+L, etc.) You can probably ship it with a regional LTL carrier from terminal to terminal pretty cheap ($100-$200), you just drop it off and have them put it on a skid...

Just a FYI, brand new 19" Ford Performance Focus ST matte black wheels (M-1007-P198MB) + 4 ZXV4 tires (235/35/19) + TPMS + center cap + mounted/balanced are $980 shipped from CJ Pony right now for the package (the rims by themselves are only $450 shipped) on sale + using EP1012 Coupon code for another 5% off..

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
If you can set up for that price send me shipping label I'll drop where u want
I just checked YRC & they were $140 with the vague info i put in for houston tx ... if you pm me your actual zip code i can update the info & check some other companies

Standard LTL Mon Nov 27 $140.55 U.S. Dollars
Shipping Date: Mon 11/20

Ship From: Houston - 521
9415 WALLISVILLE RD
HOUSTON, TX 77013 USA Direct Service: Yes (521)
Ship To: Louisville - 244
4319 CAMPGROUND RD
LOUISVILLE, KY 40216 USA Direct Service: Yes (244)

Weight (lb): 130
Cubic Feet (ft): 48
Density (lb/ft): 2.71

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
where did you go? I made an offer you accepted and now I haven't heard back from you!!! I need your info to set up the shipping arrangements...

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
EH?????

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
OK Im confused, as of yesterday you had complete mounted balance wheels sold & ready to ship to me and today you had the tires removed from all of them just to take off the $20 TPMS sensors and remounted and balanced the tires? why didnt you just buy new tpms sensors? are you for real dude you just PM'd me last night with your zipcode and ready to go, i think you're wasting my time as this makes no sense?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts