Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***Price drop! If you are interested, make an offer. Please don't send the "What is the lowest you will go?" PM's. I haven't read "The Art of the Deal" by the Donald, but I know that is not a good negotiating strategy. Just tell me what the offer is and I will Yes, No, or Counter-Offer.

For Sale off my 2016 FoST. All parts in good condition unless noted and less than 20,000 miles. Located in Pensacola, FL (32571). Reasonable offers considered!

PENDING SALE
Catch Can

SOLD
Green Filter
AP3
Husky Floor Liners
ATP Catless DP
FSWerks FMIC
Cold Air Intake
Steeda Snorkle

IMG_0095.jpg
IMG_0097.jpg
IMG_0093.jpg
IMG_0094.jpg
IMG_0090.jpg
IMG_0096.jpg
IMG_0092.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
216 Posts
Ill take green filter. Ill give you 30 plus shipping

·
Registered
93 Posts
P/m’d

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PM'd you back on the Husky Mats. Let me know what you are thinking! Thanks for the interest.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
No catback?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I dont have a stock setup to replace it with, otherwise I would put up the MagnaFlow. The pipe I bought it with was chopped up...

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
I'd help you out if I lived closer lol.

Reactions: Junebug

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hell, I would have gladly given you $40 shipped for the filter. I was just asking if your $25 price included shipping, not making an offer.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@STSnail. Sorry man; I just go with the first offer I see. A bird in hand, ya know. Anyway, if you are going to pay $40, might as well spend another $10 and get a new one! Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
216 Posts
@STSnail. Sorry man; I just go with the first offer I see. A bird in hand, ya know. Anyway, if you are going to pay $40, might as well spend another $10 and get a new one! Thanks for the interest.
No worries man, I understand. Where are they $50? Cheapest I could find is $57. Thanks.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Usps lost my filter ?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts