A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): 2016 Ford Focus St
B. Condition: Used - Good
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $17,000
D. Location of item: Phoenix Arizona
E. Picture of item for sale or for trade MUST CONTAIN (within the same picture) a sheet of paper with the following on it:
Your User Name
Today's Date : (SEE BELOW)

Hello, I have my 2016 Focus St up for sale. Not in a rush to sell, i just have another build i am wanting to fund. The car is paid off with a clean title in hand. The body has 103,000 Miles and a new stock block in the car with about 35k miles and is not my daily so it will not go up much. Asking $17,000. No trades unless it is a Mazdaspeed 6 with cash on top. I used to daily the car on this setup and honestly it was fun as hell. Gets compliments everywhere it goes.

As for the car, i have a buildlist of parts below. Most likely missing a few things as there is alot done to the car. Tuned by Alan at Edge Autosports. Has a 91 and e85 tune. 91 Makes around 360whp and E85 makes about 450whp. Has not been dynoed, just based off the estimates from the tuner on my setup and boost levels. Makes for a fun car with great power to weight. You will enjoy the car! It also still has the A/C as arizona is hot and i wanted to be sure to keep it :LOL: Please feel free to make an offer, the worst i can say is no. I am willing to ship the car at the buyers expense.

CURRENT BUILD LIST:

ENGINE
RS Clutch Upgrade (will want to uprgade clutch if going for built motor and more power)
Radium Engineering Focus ST PCV Catch Can
Radium Engineering Ecoboost PCV Baffle Plate
Levels Performance FMIC
Radium 4 port aux fuel rail w/ SS controller ID1050x injectors
Custom Sidewinder kit w/ GTX3071R Gen 2 Pulsar Turbo and 3” Hood Dump
Tial 40mm Wastegate with 19lb springs
CVF Coldside
HKS SSQV
Symposer delete
AWR Top and Side Motor Mounts (Track 95 Durometer)
COBB Rear Motor Mount
COBB AP

SUSPENSION, WHEELS, BRAKES
R1 Concepts Drilled and slotted rotors with Track Pads
Graveyard Performance GL Coilovers
Enkei NT03+M 18x9.5 +40
Firehawk Indy500w 255/35
Rear Whiteline Swaybar Endlinks

CHASSIS
TB Front Crashbar
TB Rear Crash Bar
TB Rear strut brace
TB Front strut Brace
Vega 1.5 Full kit with Canards
Wing Risers

MISC
VelossTec Snorkle
Battery Relocation with Battery box in trunk
Fire extinguisher
Rear Wiper Delete
NRG Prisma Bucket Seats and NRG 5 point Harnesses
Massive Speed Systems Harness Bar
Planted Seat Brackets Ford Focus & ST/RS (2011-2019) Driver / Passenger Side
Fire extinguisher
Carbon interior ebrake, door handle, guage pod, and shift knob
5% Tint

The car runs great and pulls nice and hard. There are a few small things that i don't mind with the car that others might. The fenders are chewed up from running 255/35 tires, but I was willing to sacrifice my $150 fenders for good traction. At 450whp, it keeps traction in 3rd so it was worth it. The wrap on the roof is a little faded but paint underneath is great. There are rock ships from the notorious AZ highways. I didn't build the car as a show car, i wanted it to go fast. Although it has won awards at shows! Still able to be a daily as i did on this setup for almost a year. No backseats or stock trunk pieces, those have been removed.