Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys,

Up for sale is my beautiful 2015 Kawaski Vulcan S. The bike makes 55hp with the ninja 650 motor and revs to 10k rpm weighing around 478lbs and obtains 45 mpg. The vulcan S is a first year model and it's a sport bike (higher up pegs) with cruiser seating position. I let my friend ride it who came from a z1000 and he loves it and says it's a great beginner bike. 0-60 is around 5 seconds depending on the rider. I'm looking to sell my bike to fund my 2.3 DHM short block and clutchmasters twin disc clutch and flywheel as I want a 600 + whp focus st and wish to run straight e85 and if I do so now I will snap a rod to pieces.

Price: $5,500
Mileage: 3,000

New the bike is about $7,800 out the door. The bike is 5 months old and has it's 600 maintenance and an oil change/chain service at 2,500 miles by extreme power sports.

Please PM me if interested.

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
Great bike. GLWS.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great bike. GLWS.
Thanks dude! I'm tired of terrible drivers almost hitting me everyday on my bike and now that I have a second car there's really no need for the bike. I really wanna get my DHM 2.3 build going, there's too many z06's and vipers rolling in SA and I can't hang with them at my current power level.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts