28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE BASIC FACTS

A. Item for sale/trade: 2015 Ford Focus ST, Tangerine Scream ST2, 51k miles
B. Condition: Very good
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $16,500
D. Location of item: Orinda, CA

IMG_1231.jpeg

It’s time for someone else to enjoy this car as much as I have. For sale is my 2015 Ford Focus ST with the ST2 package. I purchased the car new from Walnut Creek Ford and have enjoyed the car ever since. It is the discontinued Tangerine Scream Metallic with factory partial leather Recaro seats that have yellow inserts.

The car had been regularly maintained every 5,000 miles at Walnut Creek Ford. I have all service records and the original window sticker. The car has been kept completely stock. I bought this to be fun, fast, practical, and reliable. It has more than exceeded in fulfilling those requirements. In addition to the included stuff the car has Ford Sync with navigation and rear camera.

The car has new 18” tires with less than 2,000 miles. I am also including a set of 17” black TR Motorsport wheels that complete the look, but those tires need to be replaced. Immediately after purchasing the car, I put in all weather floor and trunk mats. The OE floor mats are pristine and included. Obviously, the car has never been in an accident or damaged. Carfax link attached.

Focus1.jpg
Focus3.jpg
Focus7.jpg
Focus9.jpg
Focus10.jpg
Focus4.jpg

https://www.carfaxonline.com/cfm/Display_Dealer_Report.cfm?partner=VAU_0&UID=C519620&vin=1FADP3L98FL275573&fbclid=IwAR26y9fYYf8yJuM_isVFAiuOhOoG5nYU-Em1NEOAtCV1fl2JLf1zQkFHos8

1 - 2 of 2 Posts