Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Update: Price reduced, more pictures (now with a good camera) in the album link below, and my take on the car that doesn't blame the wife: http://www.focusst.org/forum/focus-st-discussions/88225-my-focus-st-problem-ok-s-me.html

Selling my beloved Ford Focus ST, in ST3 trim. Apparently I need something bigger, and the wife isn't comfortable driving the car with the performance brakes and torque steer.

Meticulously maintained, oil changed at 5k and 12.5 k miles w Mobil1 Synthetic, at at 20k w Pennzoil Platinum along with a new air filter.

I have programmed a third key for the ignition, and for $150 extra will add a fourth if you like. Ford's MyKey feature can be used to limit top speed and other parameters.

Heated leather Recaro seats up front, heated steering wheel, premium audio w nav, premium wheel package with red calipers, dual zone automatic climate control, power moon roof.

Side and rear windows tinted to Virginia-legal 50%.

Engine, transmission, tires, and who knows what else made in Germany at Ford's Saarlouis plant, I still have the window sticker.

Asking price $18,700

I also have a set of Pirelli Sottozero3 tires on 17" Sparco Rims w. TPMS for winter use, those would cost an extra $800 ($1250 new). I also have a Thule Aerobar rack, $500. IMG_20160316_162021668.jpg IMG_20151115_131017551.jpg

Now with more photos!

·
Registered
94 Posts
I don't see a price listed in your ad, you may want to add that.

GLWS, we have the exact same car. Love all the options.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts