1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**************SOLD*************

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): 2014 TB ST
B. Condition: Good
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $17,500 (OBO)
D. Location of item: Waterford MI

Pictures-> Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet <-Pictures

2014 ST3 fully loaded
$16999 OBO (KBB is $18,400)
43,000 miles
meticulously maintained

I love this car. I really love this car. However, I'm trading her in for her younger hotter sister (RS). This is a 2014 Focus ST3 with Moonroof and Navigation. I commute to Madison Heights from Waterford so I put a majority of highway mileage on this car. It's been to North Carolina and Tennessee also which put about 5K highway miles on it. The car has never been in an accident, and has never undergone repair for any reason.

Excluding the break in period, this car has had only Mobil 1 full synthetic 5W30 (picture for proof) I changed the oil at 100 (10W30 semi synthetic to assist break-in), 1K, 11K, 21K, 31K, and 40K miles. I've always used the Motorcraft FL400S (larger than stock) oil filter.

With the exception of about 1 tank of gas the car has only been run on Top Tier gas (usually Shell, BP or Mobil 1, in that order of preference) http://www.toptiergas.com/why/

The car has only been hand washed, never seen a car wash.

This car has never been tuned and is still within factory powertrain warranty for the next 3 years or 17000 miles.

There are a couple of door dings on the right side (pictured) and the front end has some wear and tear visible from all the highway mileage.

Modifications:
The car is stock with the only exceptions being a COBB short shift plate set to 40% reduction. I will include a second set of stock ST Snowflake wheels with the purchase of the car.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Hood

1 - 5 of 5 Posts