Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These guys are in perfect working order. I have just upgraded to the SpecDs. They need some TLC. Check out pictures. Drivers side needs some love to restore lense. Passenger side need minor restoration. Shipping in box from my new headlights so they will be very well packed. Shipping will probably be around $50 depending on where you live. I'm shipping from 14580 zip. All bulbs are included as well as the ballasts. $250 + Shipping

·
Registered
88 Posts
If I have an ST1, can I throw these in? It too is a 2014. Also, how does one restore these? Can I just sand them down and use the usual kit like I've done with dull ones?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I have an ST1, can I throw these in? It too is a 2014. Also, how does one restore these? Can I just sand them down and use the usual kit like I've done with dull ones?
I'm not 100% sure they're plug and play but they should be. I don't see why they wouldn't work. Maybe do a quick search on the forum here to make certain they're plug and play but I'm pretty sure. As far as the restoration goes I would think sanding down would fix them. They are dull from the sun. I know there's a lot of different ways and products that can restore them. I just wanted black housing so I bought aftermarkets.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I can't remember if the plug will fit, but to restore these you would need to replace the plastic lenses as the cracks are all the way through them, if you want them to look brand new.
Honestly a pretty good deal. I've seen them go for a lot more.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I posted a link to a discussion about swapping them. Looks like they're direct fit. Only thing that won't work without running a wire for it is the light that illuminates the road in whatever direction you're turning. That's an ST3 feature that is wired thru the harness.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks clean I was thinking about doing mine a carbon fiber black but they quoted me $750 for the wrap I was no thanks for a couple hundred more I could buy a real carbon fiber hood lol
Sheeeesh! That's crazy! Too bad you're not around Rochester NY my buddy could do it for probably half that! You should see his truck! It's so sick! I'll see if I can get a pic and I'll post it here. Probably going to do something similar with mine.

·
Registered
2013 RR ST3
41 Posts
Over the years I’ve tried many headlight restoration kits. Meguiars, Mother’s, turtle wax, 3M, etc. None of them last very long before they start to “craze” again.

Try Cerakote. That was the most recent one I’ve used and has lasted about 6 months without crazing.

Need to watch the how-to video for tips/tricks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts