Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

So I recently sold my Focus and have some parts that i am looking to get rid of. All prices listed are OBO and do not include shipping. I am open to reasonable offers, but please be fair, and I am not looking for trades either. Most of the items I am willing to ship, but I did note a couple that I am not willing to because it wouldn't be worth it. If you have any questions, PM me, and I'll try to get back as soon as possible. Here's what I got:

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Depo Catless Downpipe
B. Condition: Used about 5k miles
C. Price/What you want to trade for: SOLD
D. Location of item: Anaheim CA

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): COBB AP V3 w/ accessories and Stage 1,2,&4 tunes by Raffi from FSWerks
B. Condition: Used, the screen is a little beat up, but no huge scratches, and once the screen is on, you cant tell

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): FSWerks Inlet tube w/o Filter
B. Condition: Used about 10k miles, missing one of the rubber perches, however I drove 3k miles on it with no issues YMMV
D. Location of item: Anaheim CA *Will not ship*

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Husky Floor Mats and Trunk liner
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $50 for mats, $40 for trunk liner, $80 for both+ Free stock shift knob

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): JBR PSMM

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Boomba RMM
B. Condition: Used about 10k miles

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Boomba BOV
B. Condition: Used about 8k miles

All stock parts have been taken. The floor mats and trunk liner are the only things remaining.
IMG_20170111_164202.jpg IMG_20170111_164340.jpg IMG_20170111_164443.jpg IMG_20170111_164827.jpg IMG_20170111_164953.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Interested in Stock Parts

Hey guys,

So I recently sold my Focus and have some parts that i am looking to get rid of. All prices listed are OBO and do not include shipping. I am open to reasonable offers, but please be fair, and I am not looking for trades either. Most of the items I am willing to ship, but I did note a couple that I am not willing to because it wouldn't be worth it. If you have any questions, PM me, and I'll try to get back as soon as possible. Here's what I got:

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Depo Catless Downpipe
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $120

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): COBB AP V3 w/ accessories and Stage 1,2,&4 tunes by Raffi from FSWerks
B. Condition: Used, the screen is a little beat up, but no huge scratches, and once the screen is on, you cant tell
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $420

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): FSWerks Inlet tube w/o Filter
B. Condition: Used about 10k miles, missing one of the rubber perches, however I drove 3k miles on it with no issues YMMV
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $100

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Husky Floor Mats and Trunk liner
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $70 for mats, $60 for trunk liner, $120 for both

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): JBR PSMM

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Boomba RMM
B. Condition: Used about 10k miles

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Boomba BOV
B. Condition: Used about 8k miles
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $100

I also have some stock parts that are free to pick up. I have a full set of wheels and tires, stock suspension, shift knob, air dam, intercooler, sound symposer, lower grille, ss rear brake lines. If you want to PM and pick them up, I just want them gone. If you buying something thats getting shipped, and you want one of the smaller things, I can more than likely just toss them in the same box. I didn't know where to put this section though, so yeah, please correct me if this is inappropriate. View attachment 196697 View attachment 196705 View attachment 196713 View attachment 196721 View attachment 196729
Im interested in the stock parts. New to this site looking at how to PM you.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,194 Posts
Figured I buy a Depo DP and this happens haha nice catch Zeek. GLWS OP

Reactions: Zeek

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,194 Posts
Heck yeah, last time i got beat on a good deal for a depo dp. But i got it this time lol.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Yeah man this is an awesome deal, definitely worth the wait. I got impatient myself ?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Interested in Intake tube and RMM. Let me know if your willing to ship to east coast I'll pay.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Update, the downpipe and BOV are sold and shipped. Sale is pending on the intake tube. Everyone, please stop pm'ing me about the wheels and tires, someone is already coming to pick them up.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Next update, both motor mounts as well as the intake have been sold. AP V3 dropped to $400 shipped.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Another update. All stock parts are claimed. Updated prices on the floor mats and access port. Will consider reasonable offers.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts